Last Updated :
About the Competition
Amity Law School is proud to announce the Third Edition “National Essay Writing Competition on Nation and Nationalism, 2019” in collaboration with National Commission for Women, Indian Lawyers Association, Law Street Journal and Legal Bites. This is an initiative in the persuasion of revolution, through this competition to invoke feelings of patriotism and to establish the fact that Indians are enthusiastic about the growth and development of our country, in spite of being disapproving of certain unnecessary regulations set by the government.
Theme of the Essay
Nation and Nationalism
Sub Themes (Choose any one)
- Classical and Liberal Nationalism
- Critical Issues in Indian Politics
- Nationalism over Modernity
- Lack of interest of Indian Youth in joining Army
- Promises: When politicians don’t deliver
- Borders Security: Challenges and Issues
- Terrorism – A Challenge to Nationalism
- Renaming India: Saffronisation of public spaces
- Status of Women in Indian society
Note: You are free to name the title of the essay on your own.
BROCHURE – Click Here to Download
Last Date of Registration – CLOSED
- The Competition is open for all students or professionals pursuing/completed Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses in/from any recognized University across the country.
- Co-authorship: up-to two authors are permitted.
Registration was closed on 5th of February, 2019.
*A confirmation mail will be sent on approval of registration.
- Date of Release – 22nd January 2018
- Last Date of Registration – 5th February 2019 (extended)
- Last Date of Submission – 15th February 2019
- Announcement of Result – 25th February 2019
No submission will be accepted after the last date of submission.
- 1stPrize – Certificate of Excellence + Memento + Cash Prize + Publication in Magazine
- 2ndPrize – Certificate of Excellence + Memento + Cash Prize + Publication in Magazine
- 3rdPrize – Certificate of Excellence + Memento + Cash Prize + Publication in Magazine
- Abstract of Top five essays will be published in the Law Street Journal Magazine.
- Shortlisted essays will be published online with the name of the author.
- Certificate of Merit would be awarded to the top ten participants.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all the participants. A soft copy of the Certificate of Participation will be sent to all the participants after the successful declaration of the results.
- A complementary magazine will be given to all the participants.
For any further details or queries, please write to [email protected] or call –
- Himanshu Saini +91-9643540042
- Diksha Bali +91-9773650708