4th International Law Moot Court Competition
1. Teams from Law Colleges/ Law Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in the competition. Only 30 teams will be registered on first come first served basis.
2. Each participating team has to pay a registration fee of Rs.3,000/- (rupees three thousand only) through a demand draft drawn on any nationalized bank, in favour of the Finance Officer, Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi.
3. Each College may send a team consisting of three mooters (i.e., two speakers and a researcher). 4. Immediately after the
4. Immediately after the inauguration lots will be drawn and fixtures for the Preliminary Round will be announced. Fixtures for subsequent Rounds will be announced fifteen minutes before the commencement of the Competition.
5. The Organizers will not defray the travelling expenses of the participating teams. However, the participants will be provided boarding and lodging on the days of the competition. 6. Law Colleges/Institutions willing to
6. Law Colleges/Institutions willing to compete, shall confirm participation by 11th of March 2017.
7. The Moot Problem, being the property of Karnataka State Law University, shall not be used by any Organization, College or Institution without the express written permission from Karnataka State Law University. 8. The enclosed Registration Form should be duly completed and returned on or before 11th of March 2017 by e-mail. Scanned copy of the registration form has to be e-mailed to the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org and
8. The enclosed Registration Form should be duly completed and returned on or before 11th of March 2017 by e-mail. Scanned copy of the registration form has to be e-mailed to the email id: email@example.com and hard copy can be sent through post to the following address:
The Director Karnataka State Law University’s Law School, Navanagar, Hubballi -580025, Karnataka
9. The team of the Karnataka State Law University, if qualifies shall participate only up to quarter finals in the moot court competition.
10. The mooters shall be identified by their respective names and institutions.