Amity Law School, Gurugram is organizing the 4th Amity International Conference on “Legal Prospects and Challenges of a Globalised and Digitalised World: An International Perspective” in virtual mode on 26-27 November 2021.
About the Institution
Amity Law School, Gurugram currently inhabits more than 600 students who are ready to take on the world and become the leaders of tomorrow. Under the guidance of a dedicated and professionally competent Faculty, the students inculcate moral, ethical, social and legal principles which are prevalent in our society. The Law School prides itself in the fact that it teaches its students law through various means and methods such as Legal Conferences, Moot Courts, Parliamentary Debates, Quiz Competitions, etc.
About the 4th Amity International Conference
Globalisation is associated with accelerated movements and exchanges of human beings, goods, services, capital, technologies or cultural practices all over the planet. Globalisation is deeply connected with economic systems and markets, which, in their turn, impact and are impacted by social issues, cultural factors that are hard to overcome, regional specificities, timings of activities and collaborative networks. All of this requires, on one hand, global consensus and cooperation, and on the other, country-specific solutions. Globalisation is not a new phenomenon. In the 1980s, it was Globalisation; today, it is Digitisation. Even though globalisation and digitalisation make our lives better, it does bring some challenges as we start to grow and expand across borders.
In order to discuss various issues on the Prospects and Challenges of Globalisation and Digitalisation from both National and International Perspective, Amity Law School, Amity University Haryana will be organizing the 4th Amity International Conference on Legal Prospects and Challenges of a Globalised and Digitalised World: An International Perspective on 26-27 November 2021 in Virtual-Mode.
The Conference aims to bring together the experts, professionals, academicians and policymakers in the areas of Competition, Consumerism, IPR, International Trade, Cyber Security, E-governance, Disaster Management, Crypto Currency, Sustainable Development in Post Pandemic Digital era, Privacy, Media, Legal Education and several others to develop synergy, exchange knowledge and ideas on Legal aspects of Globalisation and Digitalisation and provide solutions to challenges with a broader international perspective.
i. Digital Economy and Legal Challenges.
- Protection of IPR in Digitalised World.
- Legal Issues in Digital Economy: The Impact of Disruptive Technologies in the Labour Market.
- International Trade Laws in the Digitalised World.
- Complexities of Competition and Consumerism in the Digital World.
- CryptoCurrency and Legal Challenges.
ii. Digitalisation and Challenges in Legal Education.
- Online Education and its Impact on Legal Education.
- Education Policy in India vis-a-vis Global Legal Education.
- Emerging Trends in Legal Service Delivery System like LegalTech and LawTech: Challenges in Legal Education.
iii. New Media, Right to Privacy and Democracy in Digitalised World.
- Impact of Digitalisation on Privacy and Fundamental Rights.
- E-Governance and Cyber Security: A New Pandora’s Box.
- New Media Regulation in the Digital Age.
iv. Challenges/Synergy in Policy Framing and Sustainable Development Goals in Post Covid Digitalised World.
- Prospects of Global Disaster Management System to Meet Pandemic Threat in a Globalised World.
- Sustainable Development and Digitalisation in the Post Pandemic Scenario.
- Employment Opportunities in the Global Digital Era Post Pandemic.
The Conference shall be of six Sessions-
- Inaugural Session
- Four Technical Sessions, and
- Valedictory Session
i. Call For Papers
We cordially invite Articles and Research Papers on the Theme and Sub-Themes from Academicians, Researchers, Advocates, Students pursuing Law or any other Academic Degree as well as Stakeholders in this Sector to contribute towards shaping the International Conference by their submissions.
ii. Conference Proceeding
- All submitted Conference Papers would be peer-reviewed by Review Committee and the selected papers would be published in an International Peer Reviewed Journal with ISSN number.
- The Certificate of Presentation and Participation will be distributed to Participants.
The Participants are required to fill the Abstract Registration Form before sending the Abstract.
Abstract Registration Form – Click Here
Download Official Brochure – Click Here
- Each Participant should register individually.
- After selection of the Abstract, Participants have to fill the Registration Form (to be provided after selection)
and send a scanned copy of the same to AUH at [email protected]
- The Registration shall be confirmed and communicated only after the receipt of the scanned copy of the duly
filled Registration Form along with the payment of the Registration Fee.
- The softcopy/snapshot of the Registration Form and Paper should be submitted to [email protected]
- The subject of the E-mail must be “Submission for International Conference”
iv. Submission Guidelines
- Co-authorship is permissible (subject to an upper limit of 2 Authors per submission).
- The main Author and/or presenting Author shall register separately.
- The maximum word limit must not exceed 300 words.
- The Author(s) shall specify the Title of the Paper, Name(s) of the Author(s), Professional Titles, E-mail Address(es)and Contact Number.
- All Abstracts should be submitted through e-mail only.
- Relevant Keywords are to be mentioned in Abstracts.
- The Author(s) should indicate the Theme on which the Abstract is based.
Note: The Abstracts shall be screened by the Review Committee. The Authors of the shortlisted Abstracts shall be intimated accordingly through the mail.
The maximum word limit must not exceed 5000 words. The Paper must be accompanied by a cover letter which shall include the details:
- Full Paper should have a cover page containing the following
- Full name(s) of the Author(s)
- Professional/Educational Details
- E-mail address(es)
- Contact number(s)
- The Paper/ Manuscript should be sent in MS Word Format (.doc/.docx) and PDF Format as well.
- Alignment -Justified, no page borders, Margin 1 inch on each side.
- The writings must conform to the Bluebook style of citation, 20th edition.
- The formatting of Paper/ Manuscript should be- Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12 & Spacing: 1.5.
- The Paper must begin with the Subject Matter of Study, provide an exhaustive Literature Review, state the
Problem and Hypothesis, examine the Hypothesis and provide Conclusions and Suggestions.
- All submissions should be the original work of the Author, and should not have been submitted for
publication/published elsewhere in any form.
- All the Papers are subjected to strict plagiarism checks and any unattributed work is liable to be rejected.
vi. Registration Fee
- Academicians, Activists, Media Professionals, Professionals, Research Scholars: Indian Nationals: Rs 1000/-, Foreign Nationals: $ 70/- (USD)
- Students(Other than AUH) : Indian Nationals : Rs. 500/-, Foreign Nationals : $ 50/- (USD)
- AUH Faculty -Rs. 500/-
- AUH Student -Rs. 500/-
vii. Mode Of Payment
The method of payment shall be notified as soon as the Abstracts are selected for the submission of the Full Paper.
viii. Important Dates
- Date of Official Notification : 3 September 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Abstracts: 4 October 2021
- Notification of Selection of Abstracts: 11 October 2021
- Last date of Registration & Fee Payment: 25 October 2021
- Submission of Full Paper: 5 November 2021
- Date of Conference: 26-27 November 2021
For any further queries, E-mail us at: [email protected] or Contact us:
- Mr Pranshul Pathak: 9717791230
- Ms. Monica Yadav: 9810706394
- Dr Archna Sehrawat Dhawan: 9560135912
- Dr Ankita Sharma: 8739852596