About the Competition
Amity Law School, Amity University, Haryana proudly announces its 4th National Moot Court Competition from 8th – 10th March 2019. It is a fine medium for future legal counsels to engage comprehensively in intricate deliberations to frame their arguments in context with the proposition and learn the art of advocacy to polish their skills.
All students enrolled in three-year LL.B or five years integrated LL.B courses from any Law College/Institution/University recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to register for the 4th Amity National Moot Court Competition, 2019. Only one team from any University or College shall be allowed to participate.
Each participating team can comprise of two (2) or three (3) members. In case of two (2) members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers and any one of them shall also be designated as Researcher. In a team of three members, two members shall be designated as Speakers and the third member as Researcher.
Constitutional Law and Criminal Law
Registration Procedure and Fee
Each participating team is requested to fill the Online Registration Form on or before 20th January 2019 (23:59 hours IST). Upon filling the Google Form, the Moot Court Society will send a confirmation mail. The teams may further complete the Registration by making payment of Registration Fee of INR 6000/- (including Food, Accommodation, and Transportation from/to I.G.I. Airport or nearest Metro-Station) through NEFT/RTGS in the account of
Amity University Haryana
Account No. 910010023405214
IFSC Code- UTIB0000720
Bank/Branch- Axis Bank, Manesar, Haryana
Registration shall be successful upon submission of the soft copy of the Registration Form attached in the Brochure.
Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakhs (including cash prizes)
- Release of Moot Problem: Friday, 21st December 2018
- Last date for Registration: Sunday, 20th January 2019
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications: Thursday, 31st January 2019
- Release of Clarifications: Tuesday, 5th February 2019
- Last date for submission of the soft copy of Memorials and Travel Plan: Wednesday, 20th February 2019
- Last date for submission of hard copies of Memorials and Registration Form: Monday, 25th February 2019
- Date of Arrival: Thursday, 7th March 2019
- Inauguration Ceremony and Researchers Test: Friday, 8th March 2019
- Preliminary and Quarter-Final Rounds: Saturday, 9th March 2019
- Semi-Final and Final Rounds: Sunday, 10th March 2019
- Valedictory Ceremony: Sunday, 10th March 2019
For Brochure and Moot Proposition – Click Here
For Rule Book – Click Here
Yuvraj Singh – +91-9599046539
- Dinky Aghi – +91-8572031145
- Gourav Mullick – +91-8800861986
We hope you found this useful. Support us by Sharing Your Knowledge or any information. Every contribution toward a goal is valuable, regardless of how small it may be.
One of the things that have always kept us motivated is that knowledge sharing is essentially an act of giving. And in that sense, it brings a bit of humanity and warmth to an organizational setting. Keep spreading knowledge ………
Team Legal Bites
Click Here for more Articles.
Click Here to write your own Blog/Article on Legal Bites.
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.