Last Updated on by Admin LB
About the Competition
We are elated to announce our 4th DME National Moot Court and Policy Drafting Competition which is scheduled to be held on 9-11 April 2021 through online platforms. Sitting Judges, Practising Advocates, Academicians, and Experts in the field of law shall be invited to adjudicate the competition.
About the College
Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida is a premier Educational Institute affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi. The college offers B.A.LLB(H), B.BA.LLB(H), B.A.(JMC), and BBA course with premium quality infrastructure and excellent academic facilities to provide a dynamic and clinical ground for success.
- All the students enrolled in Three or Five-year LL.B Courses from any Law College/Institution/University recognized by the Bar Council of India for the Moot Court Competition
- All the students enrolled in any recognized college/university of India with a relevant interest in Policy Drafting for the Policy Drafting Competition.
Theme of Moot
The theme of the moot will be IPR, Cyber laws, and Data Privacy.
A team of 3 members (2 Speakers and 1 Researcher) of Law Students can participate. For more details refer to the Rules and Regulations (Available here).
For Registering in the 4th DME National Moot Court Competition:
[Last Date: 20th March 2021]
For Registering in the Policy Drafting Competition:
[Last Date: 20th March 2021]
- The Participating Teams for Moot Court Competition are required to pay INR 1200/- as registration fees.
- To Submit Policy for Policy Drafting Competition, fees of INR 200/- has to be paid.
- The Registration will be confirmed after the payment of Registration Fees;
- The Registration amount is Non-Refundable.
- Last date for Online Registration: 20th March 2021.
- Last date for sending Memorials through E-Mail: 31st March 2021.
- Researcher’s Test: 09th April 2021.
- Prelims and Quarterfinals: 10th April 2021.
- Semi-Finals, Final and Valedictory: 11th April 2021.
- Winner Team (FIRST PRIZE): INR 30,000.
- Runner up Team (SECOND PRIZE): INR 15,000.
- Best Speaker: INR 4,000.
- Best Memorial: INR 4,000.
- Best Researcher: INR 4,000.
- Best Policy: INR 3,000.
Certificates of Merit shall be given to all the teams qualifying for Quarterfinals and beyond.
Certificate of Participation shall be given to all the participating teams.
Downloads | 4th DME National Moot Court and Policy Drafting Competition
Email: [email protected].
Dr. R.K Randhawa (Faculty Convener)
- Ph: +91-89683 01301
Mr. Kartikey Maithani (Student Convener)
- Ph: +91-99908 19928
Student Co-Convener: Ms. Hitaishee Gaur (Student Co-Convener)
- Ph: +91-84485 46564
Mr. Gaurav Vardhan (Student Secretary)
- Ph: +91-95823 29688
Reported by: Moot Court Society, DME
- Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary and Entrance Exams
- Legal Bites Academy – Ultimate Test Prep Destination