About the Competition
The Moot Court Committee of Anand Law College and Anand College of Legal Studies is jointly organising its 4th Online National Moot Court Competition, 2021 to be held on 27th and 28th February 2021.
About the College
Anand Law College is a legal establishment recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi since 1964. College is being managed by Shri Ramkrishna Seva Mandal, Anand and has been rendered an authenticity for permanent recognition to offer various Law Programmes. Its affiliation is with Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar.
Anand College of Legal Studies is a legal foundation recognised by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi since 2016. College is being managed by Shri Ramkrishna Seva Mandal, Anand. Its affiliation is with Sardar Patel University.
All students enrolled in a 3-year LLB Programme or a 5-year integrated LLB Programme shall be eligible to participate in the 4th Online National Moot Court Competition. However, only one team per College/University/Institution shall be eligible to participate.
The Team Composition comprises 2 Speakers & 1 Researcher.
Provisional Registration Link
Please fill the provisional registration form through the given link.
The registration fee is Rs. 800/- per Team. Participating teams may make payment by way of DEMAND DRAFT.
Mode of Payment
- Release of Moot Problem and Rule Book: 01st January 2021
- Commencement of Registration: 01st January 2021
- Last date for Registration: 31st January 2021
- Last date for seeking clarifications: 07th February 2021
- Last Date for sending Registration Form along with Demand Draft: 10th February 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials (soft copy) PDF Format: 14 February 2021 [The link for the Google Form shall be shared with the registered participants after the last date of registration]
- Preliminary Rounds: 27 February 2021
- Semi-Finals & Final Round: 28th February 2021
Mr. Gururaj D. Devarhubli (Program Coordinator)
- Ph: +91-98989 04046
Ms. Charul Singh (Student Coordinator)
- Ph: +91-63752 73830
Reported by: Mr. Gururaj D. Devarhubli
Assistant Professor (Law), Anand College of Legal Studies