About the Competition
Amity Law School, Amity University, Haryana proudly announces its 5th Amity National Moot Court Competition, 2020 from 20th – 22nd March. It is a fine medium for future legal counsels to engage comprehensively in intricate deliberations to frame their arguments in context with the proposition and learn the art of advocacy to polish their skills.
All students enrolled in three-year LL.B or five-year integrated LL.B courses from any Law College/Institution/University recognised by the Bar Council of India are eligible to register for the 5th Amity National Moot Court Competition, 2020. Only one team from any University or College shall be allowed to participate.
Each participating team can comprise of two (2) or three (3) members. In the case of two (2) members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers and any one of them shall also be designated as Researcher. In a team of three members, two members shall be designated as Speakers and the third member as Researcher.
Constitutional Law and Criminal Law
Registration Procedure and Fee
Each participating team is requested to fill the Online Registration Form on or before 25th, February 2020 (23:59 hours IST). Upon filling the Google Form, the Moot Court Society will send a confirmation mail.
The teams may further complete the Registration by making payment of Registration Fee of INR 6000/- (including Food, Accommodation and Transportation from/to I.G.I. Airport or nearest Metro-Station) through NEFT/RTGS in the account of:
Amity University Haryana
Account No. 910010023405214
IFSC Code- UTIB0000720
Bank/Branch- Axis Bank, Manesar, Haryana
Registration shall be successful upon submission of soft copy of the Registration Form attached in the Brochure.
Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakhs (including cash prizes)
- Release of Moot Problem: Tuesday, 7th January 2020
- Last date for Registration: Tuesday, 25th February 2020
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications: Friday, 28th February 2020
- Release of Clarifications: Monday, 2nd March 2020
- Last date for submission of soft copy of Memorials and Travel Plan: Sunday, 15th March 2020
- Submission of hard copies of Memorials and Registration Form: Thursday, 19th March 2020
- Date of Arrival: Thursday, 19th March 2020
- Inauguration Ceremony: Friday, 20th March 2020
- Researchers’ Test: Friday, 20th March 2020
- Preliminary and Quarter-Final Rounds: Saturday, 21st March 2020
- Semi-Final and Final Rounds: Sunday, 22nd March 2020
- Valedictory Ceremony: Sunday, 22nd March 2020
Email: [email protected]
- Faculty Convenor: Mr Pranshul Pathak
- Faculty Co-convenor: Ms Neha Mishra – +91-9871226906
- Faculty Organising Secretary: Ms Sanjum Bedi
- Dinky Aghi – +91-8572031145
- Gourav Mullick – +91-8800861986
Student Organising Secretary: Neeva Malik +91 88260 92803
Student Co-Convenor: Sohhom Sau – +91-8420605198