Last Updated on by Admin LB
About the Event
The 5th Edition of VIT Pune MUN 2020 is scheduled to be held on 13th-15th March 2020 at Vishwakarma Institute Of Technology, Pune.
VIT PUNE MUN is one of the leading Model United Nations Conferences in the state of Maharashtra, organized by the enthusiastic and hard-working students of VIT Pune. With the efforts put in by the organizing team we were able to host 350+ delegates from around the globe, this year we wish to extend the bar and try and host 450+ delegates.
Keeping in mind our responsibility towards the planet and community, we aim at furthering the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) which are set by the United Nations through campaigns like #WalkTheTalk, as well as some upcoming ones.
- Round 2 of Delegate & International Press Team Registration Fees:
- Without Accommodation(For School Committee) : INR 1500
- Without Accommodation: INR 1700
- With Accommodation: INR 5000 (With 3 nights’ accommodation)
Legal Bites is proud to be the Education Partner of this Event
IP Registration Link: Click here
Delegate Registration Link: Click here
Double delegation committee: African Union
Committees and Agendas
- United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)
- Discussing Human Rights Violations in Donbass and the future of Crimea.
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
- Preventing Trade Protectionism with Special Emphasis on Anti Dumping Regulations.
- Special Political and Decolonization Committee (SPECPOL)
- The International Legal Status of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
- The Territorial Dispute in Nagorno-Karabakh.
- High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF)
- Discussing Sustainable Rural Development with Special Emphasis on Industrial Development.
- Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
- Discussing the Challenges Posed by Migration and Refugee Flows with Special Emphasis on Security.
- All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM)
- Privatization of Public Sector Undertakings.
- Discussing the Planning, Structure and Implementation of Welfare Schemes till 2024.
- African Union (AU) (Double Delegation)
- Implementation of The Agenda 2063
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
- Reviewing the Peace Keeping Operation in South Sudan and Renewal of the Mandate of the UNMISS till 15th March 2021.
- Maintenance of International Peace and Security: The Situation in West Bank and Gaza.
- Trilateral Commission (TC)
- Social, Humanitarian and Cultural Committee (SOCHUM) (School Committee)
- Protection of Children from Sex Trafficking and Child Prostitution with a focus on South East Asia.
- Discussing Xenophobia and Racism with Emphasis on Refugees and Migrants.
- International Press (Journalists & Photographers) (IP)
Note- The African Union (AU) is the only Double Delegation Committee at VIT Pune MUN 2020)
8999553281, 9029557740, 8605123322
Facebook: V.I.T. Pune MUN
This post was submitted by VIT MUN Organising Committee