6th SRMIST National Moot Competition 2021 | SRM School of Law
SRM School of Law is organizing the 6th SRMIST National Moot Competition 2021 for two days between 9th and 10th April 2021. About the Organiser SRM School of Law is situated within the SRM Institute of Technology, Kattankulathur Campus. Since its inception in 2014 has laid focus on a holistic approach to the study of law, taught in… Read More »
SRM School of Law is organizing the 6th SRMIST National Moot Competition 2021 for two days between 9th and 10th April 2021.
About the Organiser
SRM School of Law is situated within the SRM Institute of Technology, Kattankulathur Campus. Since its inception in 2014 has laid focus on a holistic approach to the study of law, taught in the context of the socio-economic-cultural developments in India. The School offers courses in B.A. LLB(Hons.), B. Com LLB(Hons.) and LLB (Hons.) apart from LLM in Criminal Law and Criminal Justice. This is the sixth edition of the Annual National Moot Court Competition.
All students enrolled in a 3-year LLB programme or 5-year integrated LLB programme shall be eligible to participate in the 6th SRMIST National Moot Court Competition 2021.
SRM School of Law, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203
The team composition shall be as follows: 2 Speakers & 1 Researcher. The teams may choose to participate without a Researcher.
- Online registrations will be open from 24 February 2021.
- Teams must register online latest by 24 March 2021 [Click here to Register].
- Participants will receive approval as confirmation of their online registration & participation from time to time as and when they register.
- A scanned copy of the approval letter duly signed by any of the following: Faculty-in-charge of MCS/MCA, Registrar, Principal, Dean, Director, Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor on the letterhead of the participating college/ institution / University is required to be uploaded during the online registration process. The letter must contain names, year/semester of study of the participants. Alternatively, teams may get the signature of any of the aforementioned persons under their official seal on the registration form itself appended below. Registrations without the registration form/approval letter from the college/institution/University as mentioned above is not valid.
- After completing the online registration, teams must ensure that duly filled in scanned form/letter is electronically mailed to [email protected] latest by 30 March 2021 with the subject: ‘Registration for VI Annual SRMIST National Moot Court Competition, 2021’.
- The registration fee for the competition is 2,500/- per team
- The registration fee must be paid through NEFT payment mode and the scanned copy of the transaction receipt of the same be enclosed with the registration email mentioned in clause (c) above.
The following are the details of the bank account for payment of the registration fee
- Name of the Bank and Branch: INDIAN BANK, POTHERI
- Account Name: SRM SCHOOL OF LAW
- Account Number: 6314094173
- IFSC: IDIB000S181
- Winners: Rs.30,000
- Runners up: Rs.21,000
- Best speaker: Rs.7,000
- Best researcher: Rs.7,000
- Best memorandum: Rs.7,000
- Last Date for Soft Copy Registration: 24th March 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Receipt of Registration Fees & Scanned Form: 30th March 2021
- Last Date for seeking Clarification: 2nd April 2021
- Release of Clarification: 3rd April 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Softcopy of Memorandum: 5th April 2021
- Moot Orientation: 8th April 2021
- Inauguration, Researcher’s Test, Prelims: 9th April 2021
- Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals, Finals Valedictory: 10th April 2021
Registration: Click here
Moot Proposition: Click here
Brochure: Click here
Rules and Regulations: Click here
Prof. (Dr.) Dinkar V.R. (Director, Moot Court)
- Email: [email protected]
Mr. Arjun Shaji (Moot Court Coordinator)
- Ph: +91-73058 98389
Ms. Vidya Menon (Asst. Coordinator)
- Ph: +91-95216 42059
Email: [email protected]
Ms. Lakshmi Krishnakumar
- Ph: +91-99718 25947
Ms. Athma Rubavathi
- Ph: +91-96009 31478
Reported by: R. Dhivya
Assistant Professor, SRM School of Law