Last Updated :
BISHOP COTTON WOMEN’S CHRISTIAN LAW COLLEGE, BENGALURU, is organizing the 6TH NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2017 “Prudentia Conscientia Ingenium Occursus”. The Moot Court Competition is known to bring some of the best legal minds from across the country. All law schools, faculties of law and other institutions recognized by the Bar Council of India, offering a law degree are eligible to participate in the Competition. Only one team is allowed to participate from each law school/ faculties of law/ other institutions. Only students [presently pursuing L.L.B. Course 3 years / 5 years] are eligible to participate.
- The Competition is open to all students presently pursuing LL.B. course (5 years
or 3 years) from any Institution/College/University recognized by the Bar
Council of India.
- Students enrolled in postgraduate or diploma programs shall not be eligible to
participate in this competition.
- The Team shall comprise of three members of which two shall be designated as
Speakers and the third member shall be the Researcher.
REGISTRATION AND CONFIRMATION
- Each Team shall register itself by sending a duly filled Registration Form along
with the required Demand Draft of Rs. 2,500/- (Rupees Two Thousand Five
Hundred only) drawn in favour of “BISHOP COTTON WOMEN’S
CHRISTIAN LAW COLLEGE, BENGALURU”.
- The scanned copy of the Registration form shall be sent to
[email protected] by the 10th of March, 2017, and a hard copy of the
form shall reach the Organizers by the 15th March, 2017 via Registered Post with
- Once registered, the registration fee shall neither be refunded nor waived. Only
20 Teams on the basis of first come first serve shall be registered. However, the
Organizers shall reserve the discretion to increase the number of teams.
- Organisers will confirm registration of the teams via-e-mail.
Rules & Regulations
For any further queries please contact:
Smt.Indirani K S – +919449506030
Smt.Pauline Priya S – +919036073861
Ms.Munseera – +91 8550030233
Ms.Banu Elamathy – +919489885890
Ms.Abhilasha Ramakrishnan – +918095941061
Ms.Olymbha Crysolite – +918884756865
Ms.Mansi Karol – +917022152807