GIL 7th National Moot Court Competition, (4th and 5th March 2017)
GIL 7th National Moot Court Competition THE 7th NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION is being organized by GEETA INSTITUTE OF LAW under the auspicious support of GEETA GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS which promises to provide an experience par excellence. Date and Venue: 7th National Moot Court Competition shall be held on 4th and 5th March 2017 at Geeta Institute of… Read More »
GIL 7th National Moot Court Competition
THE 7th NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION is being organized by GEETA INSTITUTE OF LAW under the auspicious support of GEETA GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS which promises to provide an experience par excellence.
Date and Venue: 7th National Moot Court Competition shall be held on 4th and 5th March 2017 at Geeta Institute of Law.
Moot Court Brochure
- In order to confirm participation, teams of every Institution should register themselves. The registration process consists of the following:
Each Team is required to send a scanned copy of Demand Draft along with duly filled in Registration form (annexed herewith) to [email protected] by February 10, 2017. Subject of the mail should bear “Registration Form for 7th NATIONAL MOOT COURT”.
- Forms received after the last date of registration will not be considered. In case of any changes in the team composition, in terms of the members, the same must be officially conveyed to the Organizers before February 28, 2017. Each Team will be allotted a code
- Rs 5000/- for each participating team consisting of 3 members. (With decent accommodation)
- Rs 1500/- for every additional member accompanying the teams.
- The details for Demand Draft/NEFT transactions are given hereunder: The Demand Draft shall be drawn in the favor of “Geeta Institute of Law” payable at Panipat.
- Bank Account Detail for NEFT Transaction: Name- “Geeta Institute of Law” Bank: Indian Overseas. Bank Branch: Samalkha, Haryana Account Number: 362001000000100, IFSC Code: IOBA0003620
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES
- Winning Team Award a. Winners trophy; b. Cash Prize of Rs. 11000/-
- 1st Runner up Team Award a. 1st Runner’s up Trophy b. Cash Prize of Rs. 5000/-
- Teams qualifying for Semi-ﬁnals Each Team member shall be awarded with a trophy as a token of appreciation
- Winning Memorial Award – Rs. 2100/- with trophy.
- Runner-up Memorial Award – Rs. 1500/- with trophy.
- Best Male Mooter Award – Rs. 2100/- with trophy
In case of any questions related to problem or clarification regarding the competition, feel free to Contact the following: E-mail: [email protected] or call 9996633387. Moot Court Convener Asst. Prof. Sandeep Saini +91–9466406535.