Last Updated :
The Editorial Board of Abhivyakti invites blog posts from students/research scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/Ph.D. course, academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), professionals across various fields practising around the world.
Abhivyakti is an initiative by Think India, Punjab. The meaning of ‘Abhivyakti’ is to express, or present. True to its meaning, it is launched with an aim to provide a platform where students, researchers, and academicians across the globe can publish their ideas and perspectives on various social, legal, political, and technological issues and concepts. With social awakening as its prime objective, the blog is mainly targeted at fruitful dispersion of ideas and opinion in the light of contemporary socio-legal concerns.
The broad theme for the current series of Abhivyakti is “Atmanirbhar Bharat: Road to Self-Reliance”. The theme is not restrictive in nature, author(s) can explore a plethora of sub-themes directly or indirectly associated with the theme.
There is no fee required for registration or submission.
The deadline for submission is 30th June 2020.
- Co-Authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- Registration is mandatory for participation.
- Submissions shall be made only in “English”.
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished. Originality for the purpose of evaluation means a similarity less than 15%.
- The word limit for the submission is 1000-1200 words exclusive of endnotes.
- The body of the submission (including title) must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Justified].
- Submission must contain endnotes wherever required. All endnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Justified].
- The citation style must be in conformation with The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.)
- The submission e-mail must contain the following: Name of the author(s), Designation, Email Id, Phone Number, Institute, Programme Enrolled, and Year of Study.
- All submissions must be mailed at [email protected] with the subject line “Blog Submission for Abhivyakti 2.0” on or before 30th June 2020 [11:59 PM].
- An e-certificate of publication can be issued, as and when required, upon the successful publication of the blog.
- For the purposes of a fair assessment process, the document shall not contain any personally identifiable information.
- N.B. – All copyrights to entries selected for publication are vested with the Editorial Board of Abhivyakti.
For any queries, feel free to drop in a word at [email protected] or reach out to us at +91 8652074247.
Reported by: Team Think India