ALC Pune Online National Moot Court Competition | Army Law College Pune | 8th January 2022 to 9th January 2022
ALC Pune Online National Moot Court Competition shall be conducted via online/virtual mode (Through Cisco WebEx Meetings Platform) from 8th January to 9th January 2022 by the Army Law College, Pune. The Meeting ID, Password and Link to each session shall be shared with the participants before each round. The participants shall ensure that they have a Strong… Read More »
ALC Pune Online National Moot Court Competition shall be conducted via online/virtual mode (Through Cisco WebEx Meetings Platform) from 8th January to 9th January 2022 by the Army Law College, Pune.
The Meeting ID, Password and Link to each session shall be shared with the participants before each round. The participants shall ensure that they have a Strong Broadband Internet Connection with a minimum of 50 MBPS speed. Participants shall download Cisco-WebEx App beforehand. Use only a Laptop or PC. The use of smartphones is prohibited.
- Students enrolled for a full-time Law Degree Programme [Five-Year Integrated Law Degree Programme (B.A, LL. B/ B.B.A, LL. B/ B. Com, LL. B/ B. Sc, LL. B) or Three-Year LL. B Programme] at the time of the competition are eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Each Law College/Law School/Law University shall nominate Only One Team.
A team shall be comprised of Three Members only: Two Speakers and One Researcher.
The official language of the Competition shall be English only.
The teams are required to follow a strict dress code as prescribed by the Bar Council of India for Advocates.
Number of Participating Teams
- Maximum Thirty-two (32) teams shall be allowed to participate in the Competition, on the basis of a first-come-first-serve basis.
- In case of an odd number of teams, the organising committee shall nominate one non-participating dummy team.
- The participating students shall send a scanned copy of the duly filled Registration Form (See Appendix I for the format) along with the signature and seal of the Principal/Director/Dean/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned Law College/School/University to [email protected] on or before 17th November 2021.
- The email shall be sent with the Subject marked as “Provisional Registration for ALC Pune Online National Moot Court Competition (Organized by Army Law College, Pune)”.
- Only the first 32 Registration Forms shall be accepted for the final participation and the confirmation email shall be sent to the 32 selected teams on 18th November 2021.
- After receiving the confirmation email on 18th November 2021, the selected teams shall be required to pay the Registration Fee of ₹ 1,000/- through NEFT only on or before 25th November 2021.
Name of the Beneficiary: Army Law College Institutional Fund Account
Bank Account Number: 37764808404
IFSC Number: SBIN 0000569
Bank & Branch: State Bank of India, Dehu Road Branch, Pune
The confirmed teams, after due payment, shall email the Transaction Details along with Screenshot/ Counter slip to [email protected] on or before 25th November 2021 with the subject line ‘Final Registration for ALC Pune Online National Moot Court Competition ‘ (organised by Army Law College, Pune).
- Winning Team: ₹40,000/-
- 1ST Runner-up team: ₹25,000/-
- 2ND Runner-up team: ₹10,000/-
- Best Memorial: ₹5,000/-
- Best Student Advocate of the Competition: ₹5,000/-
- Members of each team shall be given certificates of participation.
- The Organisers’ decision as regards the interpretation of rules or any other matter relating to the competition shall be final and binding.
- If there is any situation that is not contemplated in the rules, the Organisers’ decision on the same shall be final and binding.
- The Organisers reserve the right to vary, alter, modify, or repeal any of the above rules without any prior notification if so required and as they shall deem appropriate.
- Email – [email protected]
- Contact Number
Mr Ganesh Deshmane: +91 97646 91545
Mr Chandramani Bhalerao: +91 96575 01701
- Brochure – Click Here
- Moot Problem – Click Here
Reported By – Mr Ganesh Deshmane