TOPIC: Secularism in India is a Decoy!
• • Any Under-Graduate or Post-Graduate student from any recognized University/ Institute shall be eligible to participate.
• Accommodation facility will be provided by the University.
• Participants will be provided pick and drop facility from airport, railway station and bus stations by the organizers of the event.
• Participants may manage their own stay, if they wish so.
GUIDELINES FOR THE DEBATE:
• Any article submission found plagiarized shall be disqualified.
• Debate organising committee may alter /change the rules and regulations at any point of time
• Decision of the judges would be final and cannot be challenged
GUIDELINES FOR ARTICLE SUBMISSION:
• The word limit of the article is 500 – 750 words.
• Submit only a soft copy via email to the firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Submission of article”
• The cover page of the submission should contain the following details:
– Name of the Participant
– Email ID
– Course and year of Study
– Contact Number
• All the participants are required to wear formal suits and carry their ID Card.
• Students are expected not to reveal their identity during the presentation.
• No participant shall be entertained without ‘Identification Card’ on day of debate competition.
• Soft copies of article submission: April 26th, 2017
• Date of Competition : May 13th, 2017
QUERIES AND CLARIFICATIONS
• In case of any questions regarding the competition feel free to contact the following:
Saurabh Nogaja (Convener)
+91 7411176677 , +91 9252277888