ALS Noida First National Trial Advocacy Tournament | Amity University, Uttar Pradesh | 22nd October - 24th October, 2021
ALS Noida First National Trial Advocacy Tournament will be organized by, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh. The competition is scheduled to take place from 22nd October – 24th October 2021. Legal Bites Academy is the proud Education Partner of the Event. About the Institute The Amity Law School, Noida is an institution established by an educational society RBEF (Ritnand Balved Education Foundation)… Read More »
ALS Noida First National Trial Advocacy Tournament will be organized by, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh. The competition is scheduled to take place from 22nd October – 24th October 2021. Legal Bites Academy is the proud Education Partner of the Event.
About the Institute
The Amity Law School, Noida is an institution established by an educational society RBEF (Ritnand Balved Education Foundation) with the object of providing high-quality education in the legal domain. The Founder Trustee, an NRI, and an industrialist, and the president of RBEF, Dr. Ashok K Chauhan is a renowned philanthropist who has dedicated his life to the service of the nation through education. Teaching at Amity Law School started with effect from 3rd November 2004.
About the ALS Noida First National Trial Advocacy Tournament
Amity Law School, Noida with one of the most fundamental organs, The Student Bar Forum is facilitating the 1st Amity National Trial Advocacy Tournament, 2021 as per the system of the Trial Court in India. The Competition has been considered with a point of making mindfulness Criminal Law Statute and giving a stage to the improvement of support abilities which will encourage the interest of equity in the area of Criminal Law. They try to make this challenge, a triumph and shelter for the law researchers, particularly in circumstances such as these of Covid-19.
Students pursuing a 3-Year LL.B. Degree Course or a 5-Year Integrated LL.B. Degree Course and LL.M. Degree Course from the colleges recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in the competition.
- The maximum number of participants per team shall be restricted to 4 wherein 2 members will be Speakers and the other 2 members shall be represented as witnesses.
- Only the Participant who is a Speaker in all the four Preliminary, Preliminary Ils, Semi-Final, and Final Rounds shall be eligible for the award of the Best Speaker.
- The identity of the team [name of the Law College / School / University]must not be disclosed to the Judges as well as to the other Participating Teams. Any such disclosure shall lead to disqualification.
- The substitution of any member is not allowed except with the prior approval of the Administrators.
- Each team will be provided with a unique team code by draw of lots during the orientation. The identity of the teams shall not be disclosed at any stage, such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of Administrators.
Language of the competition
The competition shall be organized and conducted in the English language.
- A participant appearing as Advocates before Trial Court shall wear a black coat, white shirt, black pants, white/black Salwar Suit and, which shall be sober and dignified.
- Provided that the participants are prohibited from disclosing the College Logo OR ID card in the dress.
- The dress code of witness students shall be in smart casual, according to the character of the witness.
- The Registration fee (per team) for the said competition is Rs. 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only)
- The Registration fee is to be submitted through the payment link attached in the registration form (i.e., via google form)
- Forms received after the deadline shall not be considered. The registration fee is non-refundable.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Administrators
- The registration for the said competition begins from 10th September, 2021 from 12 Noon onwards.
- The last date to register for the said competition is 2nd October, 2021.
- The registration of a team will be considered as complete, once the registration fees is paid and the registration form i.e., through google form, with all necessary details is received. The details required to be filled in the google form for registration is:
- Name of the participants
- College Name
- Course/Batch of students
- Specifications as to Speaker 1 and Speaker 2 and Witnesses.
- Screenshot of the payment made for registration.
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
There will be a participation certificate which will be awarded to all the participants.The certificate and awards of merit will be presented to all those participants as under-
- 1st Team – Rs. 15,000/-
- 1st Runner – Upto Rs. 10,000/-
- Best Witness – Rs. 5,000/-
- Opening date – 10th Sept’21.
- Closing date – 2nd Oct’21.
- Submission of memorial – 15th Oct’21.
- Clarification date – 9th Oct’21.
- Anikesh Rajput – 9958685857
- Bhawana Sharma – 7678494757
For further queries
- Vatsalya Vajpayee – 8171429351
- Shivranjani – 7979852398
Brochure- Click Here to Download
Moot problem- Click Here to Download
Reported by – Student Bar Forum, ALS Noida