Last Updated :
Amity International Journal of Juridical Sciences (AIJJS) editorial team is pleased to invite unique and unpublished manuscripts from academics, professionals and law students for the Fifth Volume of the Journal.
About the Journal – Amity International Journal of Juridical Sciences (AIJJS)
Amity International Journal of Juridical Sciences is published annually by Amity Law School, Amity University, Noida bearing ISSN 2395-4019. It is a faculty run Annual Refereed Journal whose primary goal is to serve an important legal scholarship academic forum on any issue. The AIIJS, through the provision of socially relevant legal knowledge, will promote reflective thinking. This review is a serious attempt to provide an effective research tool by sparking scholastic conversation among a variety of academics, judges, lawyers, practitioners, students, activists, scholars, and prominent thinkers.
The Journal has some truly magnificent contributions from distinguished legal scholars from all over the world and is also immensely proud of its fairly large advisory board, which includes internationally respected professors from various highly regarded universities and institutions around the world.
The review will publish articles from scholars, comments on recent court decisions, short notes, legislative analysis, and request reviews of the latest books from renowned law experts. All submissions will be subjected to a rigorous scientific editorial process designed to fine tone and substance strengthening. It seeks to contribute towards the endeavour of strengthening and facilitating legal ease for law in India. The Journal examines the development and evolution of laws with regard to judicial interpretation, authorities and other valuable resources. The AIJJS’ Editorial Board seeks to place particular emphasis (invites articles) on evolving laws in India through the various contemporary developments of law, legal practices and other interdisciplinary topics.
Guidelines For Submissions:
- Articles (words between 5000 to 6000, except footnotes);
- Essays (words from 3000 to 5000, except footnotes);
- Reviews of books / Case Comments / Short Notes (2500 words, except footnotes).
Please follow the prescribed word limit.
- The manuscript body must be in the “Times New Roman” font with font size 12, heading 14, line spacing 1.5 and the “justified” alignment with 1-inch margins on all sides of the page with page numbers;
- All footnotes must be in “Times New Roman” with font size 10, line spacing 1. Endnotes are not allowed, and speaking footnotes are generally discouraged;
- All submissions must follow the “Bluebook: A Uniform Citation System (19th edition).” Failure to comply could be a ground for rejection;
- Submissions should be made in Microsoft Office (doc./docx.) with formatting and citation style only. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to immediate disqualification. The paper should not contain of any kind of errors in grammar and spelling.
- Each submission must be accompanied by an abstract of no more than 500 words outlining the study area and any important conclusions that the author(s) may draw and at most five keywords;
- Covering Letter: All personal details, including name, year, college/university name, postal address, phone number and email Id, must be submitted in a separate file and must not be included in the article submission document or file;
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors. However, co-authorship is not allowed in case of Case Comment, Legislative Comment and Book Review;
- Submissions must be submitted to [email protected] with the subject line “Submission of Manuscripts for Volume VI”. The deadline for submissions is 15 May 2020;
- All papers must be accompanied by a ‘Conclusion’ stating the views and opinions of the authors on the subject. Authors can expect to receive their submission decisions within two months of submission;
- Kindly note that the manuscript review procedure is based on the author’s anonymity and the editor’s and reviewer’s reports are kept confidential at all phases of development. Author anonymity is also maintained during the process of editorial decision-making;
- AIJJS publishes only original and unpublished material. Manuscripts must therefore not, at any time during the period of consideration by the Journal, be considered for publication in any other place, nor published beforehand;
- The Law Review has a strict plagiarism policy as well. Plagiarism shall be liable for rejection of the manuscript. All entries shall be copyrighted exclusively with Amity Law School, Noida. The submission would imply that the author has assigned such rights to Amity Law School, Noida.
For any queries, feel free to contact at [email protected]