6th Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial International Moot Court Competition, 2022 | Sharda School of Law, Greater Noida
Sharda School of Law, Greater Noida is organizing the 6th Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial International Moot Court Competition, 2022 to be held from March 31st March, 2022 – 02nd April, 2022. About the Sharda School of Law Sharda University School of Law is ranked 10th in North India among Top Private Law Schools as per India Today Law… Read More »
Sharda School of Law, Greater Noida is organizing the 6th Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial International Moot Court Competition, 2022 to be held from March 31st March, 2022 – 02nd April, 2022.
About the Sharda School of Law
Sharda University School of Law is ranked 10th in North India among Top Private Law Schools as per India Today Law School Ranking, 2021. SUSOL offers BCI-approved Five Year B.A. LL.B.(Hons.), Five Year B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. in Law Programs.
In recent past we had the privilege to host the legal luminaries of repute namely, HMJ N.V. Ramana, Chief Justice of India, Hon’ble Shri Kiren Rijiju, Union Minister For Law & Justice, HMJ Uday Umesh Lalit, Judge, Supreme Court of India, HMJ Michael D. Wilson, Justice of the Supreme Court of Hawai, USA, HMJ Mohan Pieris, President’s Counsel, Former Chief Justice Supreme Court of Sri Lanka, HMJ S.K. Kaul, HMJ Indira Banerjee, HMJ Dipak Misra, HMJ R.K Agrawal, HMJ A.K. Sikri, HMJ Swatanter Kumar, HMJ Gyan Sudha Misra, HMJ R.C. Lahoti, Prof. Upendra Baxi, Prof.. Manoj k. Sinha, His Excellency Mr. Arif Mohammad Khan, General (Dr.) VK Singh, PVSM, AVSM, YSM (Retd), Padma Shree Awardee, Hon’ble Shri M.C. Mehta, Public Interest Attorney, notable among others.
About 6th Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial International Moot Court Competition
We take this occasion to invite your esteemed institution to participate in the competition and extend to us the privilege of hosting the participating team. It will be our endeavor to create an atmosphere of invigorating intellectual challenges and the opportunity to learn court craft through simulated experiences in the competition. We look forward to a positive response.
March 31st March, 2022 – 02nd April, 2022
Law students enrolled in 3 years LLB program and 5 years integrated program from any college/institution/university recognized by BCI across the country.
- Each team shall comprise of a maximum of 3 members and a minimum of 2 members consisting of either two speakers or two speakers and 1 researcher. The number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- Teams shall identify the speakers and researcher during registration. No extra member or observer shall be allowed.
- Not more than one team shall be allowed to register and participate in the competition from the same College/institution/University.
All national and international law students from all the Universities are welcome to participate in the competition.
- The registration shall be done by filling up the registration form.
- The registration shall be considered complete only when the ‘Registration Fee’ has been paid successfully and the registration form is duly filled with all the credentials.
- The registration fee for the competition is 4000 INR.
- Please find attached herewith the registration form, brochure (including Moot Problem), and the link.
Link for registration: https://forms.gle/tWQrrv3WYDP98fh98
Bank Details for NEFT/IMPS
- Bank Name: ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Branch Address: Krishna Apra Royal Plaza, D-2, E(acb), Alpha-1, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, UP-201306
- Account Holder Name: Sharda University-Seminar
- Account No: 025405005815
- IFSC Code: ICIC0000254
- SWIFT Code: ICICINBBCTS
- MICR Code: 110229037
Submit the proof of payment through email at [email protected]
- Release of Moot Problem: 21st December 2021
- Final Date of Registration: 10th March 2022
- Final Date to submit Memorial: 21st March 2022
- Dates for Oral Arguments: 31st March to 2nd April 2022
If you have any query, kindly contact the School of Law Moot court committee.
Ashutosh Banshwar: +91 88753 26255
Submitted by: Organizing Committee