Last Updated on by Admin LB
Applications are invited through ONLINE for General Recruitment to 68 posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Service comprising of 55 vacancies to be filled under Direct Recruitment, and 13 vacancies to be filled under Recruitment by Transfer. The recruitment process shall be governed by Andhra Pradesh State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules, 2007.
The applications will be available on the official website of the High Court of Andhra Pradesh from 03.12.2020 onwards. The Last date for submission of Online Application upto 11.59 p.m. on 02.01.2021. The date and venue of the examination will be intimated later. The Handwritten/ Typed/Photocopy/Printed Application Form will not be entertained either directly or by Post or by Courier or in person.
As per the revised pay scales which came into effect from 1.1.2006, the Scale of Pay of the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) is Rs.27,700/- to Rs.44,770/-.
The Abstract of vacancies is as follows:
Number of Vacancies
Only those candidates who possess the qualifications prescribed under the Andhra Pradesh State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules, 2007 which are mentioned below, shall be eligible to apply.
** Must Read: Official Notification
Syllabus for Screening Test, Written Examination, and Viva-Voce
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Hindu Marriage Act 1955,
- Hindu Succession Act 1956,
- Indian Easements Act 1882,
- Specific Relief Act 1963,
- Limitation Act 1963,
- Transfer of Property Act 1882,
- Civil Rules of Practice
- Registration Act 1908, and Indian Stamp Act 1899,
- P. Land Encroachment Act, 1905
- Indian Evidence Act,1872
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- Criminal Rules of Practice
- P. Excise Act, 1968
- P. Gaming Act, 1974
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act.
- An applicant applying under Direct Recruitment shall not have complete the age of 35 years as on first day of the month ( as on 01.12.2020) in which the notification inviting applications for such appointment is published in the newspapers i.e. 03.12.2020.
- Provided that the upper age limit of 35 (thirty-five) years is relaxable by five years in respect of the persons belonging Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
For more information on Age Criteria refer to Official Notification here.
Scheme of Examination | Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Services Exam
Screening Test (Computer Based Test) for 10… [Click here to read full notification on Legal Bites Academy]