The Legal Bites Campus Amicus Program is one of its initiatives to reach the maximum students of India from the field of law and management while giving them an opportunity to learn professionalism and giving them an exposure to work with the other students of the colleges from all over India. Legal Bites has always recognized and awarded the deserving students. Through Our CampusAmicus Program, we aim to give the students an opportunity to represent Legal Bites in their campus.
Term: 1 year
Qualifications: Students pursuing an undergraduate or post-graduate course.
Number of Positions: One Campus Ambassador from each college/ university.
The Campus Amicus will be an integral part of the family. As a part of Legal Bites, we expect the following qualities and work from the Campus Amicus:-
- Hard-working, honest and a punctual candidate having good leadership, communication, and organizational skill.
- To Represent and lead Legal Bites in the concerned college.
- To communicate the events and happening of the organization in their college and get the results too.
- To communicate any event happening in their college to the Legal Bites team.
- An active internet user, interested in promoting our services, articles and educational content on Social Media.
- To complete the tasks/works given to them from time to time and Conduct interviews of Dean, Director, Principal of your Law Faculty, eminent legal luminaries visiting your law faculty, the guests arriving at your campus etc. for the purpose of publication on interview section of Legal Bites;
To have the position of Campus Amicus and lead Legal Bites in the concerned college is in itself a matter of pride. Some of the perks given to campus Amicus are:
- Certificate as a Campus Ambassador, which will enhance your CV.
- Blog Publications
- Exposure and Experience to work with the students from all over India.
- Opportunity to make your special identity, you can sign yourself as Campus Ambassador, Legal Bites in your email signatures, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram profiles, blogs, personal pages etc.
- SPECIAL RECOGNITION will be given for outstanding contribution during events and competitions.
- Perks will be increased on the basis of work
- To learn professionalism and develop presentation skills, leadership, media relations, team working, time management etc.
- Participation in conferences and seminars free/partly payable organized by Legal Bites.