The Central University of South Bihar is conducting Walk-in-interview for the eligible candidates for engagement as Assistant Professor in various Departments purely on temporary basis for a period less than 1 (one) year or till regular appointments are made, whichever is earlier.
The details of the posts and the number of positions are given below.
Department of Law & Governance
- Procedural Laws
- Banking Laws
- Merger Acquisition Laws
- Tax Laws
- Business Laws
- Cyber Law
- Election Laws
- Property Law
- Women & Law
- Investment Laws
- Cyber Crime
- Contract Law ADR
- Drafting Pleading and Conveyancing
- Research Methodology
Number of posts: 7 ( 5-UR, 2-OBC)
Date of interview: 02.07.2018 (Monday)
For the application form, click here.
Interested candidates having minimum qualifications and fulfilling other eligibility conditions may attend the Walk-in-Interview and report latest by 09:00 AM, along with 3 copies of the application form and all the certificates and mark-sheets in original and three sets of self-attested photocopies of the same in support of qualifications and experiences, etc.
- University reserves the right to consider and invite exceptionally suitable candidates in absentia.
- These posts are purely temporary in nature and to be engaged purely on adhoc basis for a period less than 1 (one) year or till regular appointments are made, whichever is earlier.
- The above vacancies are likely to increase or decrease as per requirement at the sole discretion of the University.
- Interview will be held at Central University of South Bihar, SH-7, Gaya-Panchanpur Road, P.O. Fatehpur, P.S. Tekari, Gaya – 824236 (Bihar).