JOB: Assistant General Manager(Law) | Food Corporation of India [Apply by March 31]
Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of the Nation, invites online applications for the under-mentioned posts of Assistant General Manager (Law) in its offices spread all over the country from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria:- About Food Corporation of India The Food Corporation of India… Read More »
Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of the Nation, invites online applications for the under-mentioned posts of Assistant General Manager (Law) in its offices spread all over the country from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria:-
About Food Corporation of India
The Food Corporation of India was set up under the Food Corporation’s Act 1964, in order to fulfill the following objectives of the Food Policy:
- Effective price support operations for safeguarding the interests of the farmers.
- Distribution of foodgrains throughout the country for the public distribution system.
- Maintaining a satisfactory level of operational and buffer stocks of foodgrains to ensure National Food Security.
Since its inception, FCI has played a significant role in India’s success in transforming crisis management-oriented food security into a stable security system.
Number of Vacancies
SC: 01, ST: 01, OBC: 01, EWS: 01, UR: 04.
The above-mentioned vacancies are inclusive of backlog vacancies. AGM (A/Cs): SC-02, PwBD-01 (HH) AGM (Law): ST – 01.
Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000.
Maximum Age limit as on 01st January 2021 should be 33.
Full time Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute.
Minimum 5 years of experience as a practicing Lawyer in Civil matters representing his clients in at least 3 cases in every year or 5 years experience as a Law Officer in Central Government/State Government/Central Government PSU/State Government PSU in the IDA scale of Rs.16400-40500 or CDA scale of Rs. 9300- 34800 (Grade Pay 5400) (or corresponding in pre/post revised scales).
- Combination of experience as Lawyer and Law officer is permitted for determining the eligibility.
- The experience as Lawyer is to be evidenced by Enrolment Certificate as an Advocate along with certified copies of Vakalatnama filed by the candidate or self – attested copies of cause list or self –attested copies of Court Orders/Judgements or self –attested copies of case status obtained from the respective court websites, as proof of appearing as an Advocate for his client in respect of atleast 3 cases in each year of the qualifying experience, which are verifiable from the concerned Court, reflecting the name of the candidate as in the Application form.
- Candidates working as Law Officer are required to furnish certificate of experience along with Pay Scale specifying the Basic pay in the service in Central Government/State Government/Central Government PSU/State Government PSU for the relevant period, apart from proof of Educational qualification, age.
The selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview.
- Candidates are to be shortlisted for Interview on criteria of 50% marks in Online Test for unreserved and EWS categories and 45% marks for SC, ST, OBC, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities. The number of candidates to be called for an Interview shall normally be three times the number of advertised vacancies. However, where the number of candidates is less than three times the number of vacancies, then all the qualifying candidates may be called for an interview as the case may be.
- A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be considered for the selection. The candidates are advised to visit FCI Website regularly.
- The weightage assigned for Online Test and interview, are 90% and 10% respectively.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application
|01st March 2021, 10:00 Hrs (IST)
|Closure of registration of application
|31st March 2021, 16:00 Hrs (IST)
|Closure for editing application details
|31st March 2021, 16:00 Hrs (IST)
|Last date for printing your application
|15th April 2021
|Online Fee Payment
|01st March 2021 to 31st March 2021