AUR National Judgment Writing Competition 2022 | Amity University Rajasthan
Amity University Rajasthan is inviting registrations for AUR National Judgment Writing Competition 2022 before 10th April, 2022. About the Organizer Amity University Rajasthan is one of the latest proud additions in the legacy of the 25 years old Amity Education Group of India, set up with a vision to contribute to nation building through excellence in higher education,… Read More »
Amity University Rajasthan is inviting registrations for AUR National Judgment Writing Competition 2022 before 10th April, 2022.
About the Organizer
Amity University Rajasthan is one of the latest proud additions in the legacy of the 25 years old Amity Education Group of India, set up with a vision to contribute to nation building through excellence in higher education, research, and innovation. Amity University is ranked among the top 3% Universities globally by QS- 2018 ranking.
The Amity Law School (ALS), Amity University, Rajasthan has been established in the year 2008 to achieve world-class legal education in the state and the country. In its constant pursuit to excellence, it is always endeavoring to create a legacy of leadership, professional acumen and excellence.
About AUR National Judgment Writing Competition 2022
The National Judgment Writing Competition 2022, organized by Amity Law School, AUR presents an exciting opportunity for the law students to step into the shoes of a judge and deliver a reasoned and well-articulated judgment. The art of drafting is a precious and invaluable skill to learn for any student of law. The participants are expected to base their judgments on a thorough and meticulous appreciation of the factual matrix. The competition encourages innovative judgments that have precisely examined and applied with relevant legal concepts.
Eligibility Criteria and Team Composition
All students pursuing 3 year or 5-year L.L.B. course or an L.L.M. course from a recognized Law School, University or Institution in India shall be eligible to participate.
Single author or Co-Authorship up to 2 authors shall be permitted. Authors may belong to the same or different Law School, University or Institution in India. There is no restriction on the number of entries from any Law School, University or Institution in India.
- A team of single or two authors will be considered eligible to participate only if the registration is completed on or before 02nd April 2022 (23:59 Hours IST).
- The Registration Fee is Rs. 200/- for single author and Rs. 300/- for co-authorship.
- Account Name: Amity University Rajasthan
- Account Number: 375201001683
- IFSC Number: ICIC0003752
- Google Pay/ Paytm/UPI Account: 375201001683
- Release of Judgment Proposition, Rules, and Commencement of Competition: March 15, 2022
- Registration Deadline: April 10, 2022
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications: April 4, 2022
- Release of Clarification: April 6, 2022
- Last Date of Submission of Judgment: April 15, 2022
- Declaration of Results: April 30, 2022
- Word Limit is 3500-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- The manuscript submitted must be an original work of the author(s) and must not have been submitted or published elsewhere. Any sort of plagiarism shall amount to penalty.
- The manuscript shall be submitted in MS Word format & PDF format both along with code number assigned.
- The language for writing the judgment shall be in ENGLISH only.
- The author(s) shall strictly adhere to the 19th Bluebook Citation. Any citation found contrary shall amount to penalty.
- The manuscript shall be in A4 Layout with 1.5 line spacing, Margin-1 and justified.
- Headings: Times New Roman, Size – 14, Bold.
- Main body: Times New Roman, Size – 12.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, Size – 10, Line Spacing 1.0 and justified.
- Page numbers – bottom center.
- The participants securing the first three positions shall be felicitated with attractive cash Prizes and Certificates of Merit.
- Certification of Appreciation to top 10.
- Certificate of Participation for all the participants.
- Link for Brochure, Proposition, & Rules: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here
- Link for Registration of Event: Click Here
- Link for Submission of Manuscript: Click Here
In case of any query please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following undersigned Organizing Committee:
|Mr. Hemant Singh||Faculty Convener||+91 96435 02887|
|Dr. Abhishek Baplawat||Faculty Convener||+91 99289 42751|
|Ms. Stuti Sanghamitra||Student Coordinator||+91 91192 11476|
|Ms. Richa Bohra||Student Coordinator||+91 82092 04277|
|Ms. Yashvee Singhal||Student Coordinator||+91 95716 73185|
Submitted By: Organising Committee