Last Updated on by Admin LB
LedX- Legal Education by Experts is inviting applications for the 1st BR Ambedkar Constituent Assembly Debate Competition before 6th December 2021.
LedX- Legal Education by Experts is a dedicated legal learning platform, changing the way legal education is taught, delivered, and utilized. Our expertise across the vast courses and sectors cover varied and nuanced needs with a constantly evolving legal, regulatory, and business environment. LedX is harnessing legal education through app-based learning, online professionals, and student community and course delivery beyond the traditional education system through a single platform, making legal education easily accessible worldwide.
About 1st BR Ambedkar Constituent Assembly Debate Competition
“Our difficulty is not about the ultimate future. Our difficulty is how to make a heterogeneous mass that we have today, take a decision in common and march on the way, which leads us to unity. Our difficulty is not with regard to the ultimate; our difficulty is with regard to the beginning.” – B. R. Ambedkar.
The 1st B. R. Ambedkar Constituent Assembly Debate seeks to instill the spirit of constitutionalism as a guiding principle for the future generations of the legal fraternity. This competition will hone the skills of the future generation of lawyers and lawmakers who will shape the legal landscape of the country.
The competition will enhance the knowledge and appreciation of constitutional principles, understanding of the framework of the constitution, and acquaint the law students with the intentions of the constitutional makers and the jurisprudential principles behind the constitutional provisions. This academic endeavor is an attempt to revisit, rethink and rebuild the Constitution of India based on the experience of the past 60 years of Indian democracy.
Law student enrolled in 5 years or 3 years law courses.
- Preliminary Round
- Quarter Round (Top 24 teams)
- Semi-Final Round (Top 12 Teams)
- Final Round (Top 6 Teams)
Representatives of the Constituent Assembly Debate Competition
- Majority Community
- Special States – Jammu Kashmir & North-East
- Women Community
- Minority Community
- LGBTQ Community
- Winner: ₹31,000 + merit certificate
- 1st Runner’s up: ₹21,000 + merit certificate
- 2nd Runner’s up: ₹11,000+ merit certificate
- Best Speaker: ₹11,000+ merit certificate
- Most Innovative Vision: ₹11,000+ merit certificate
- Registration open: 15th November 2021
- Last date of Registration: 6th December 2021
- Allocation of Representative Category: 7th December 2021
- Date of Competition:
- 11th December 2021: Preliminary Round & Quarter-Final Round
- 12th December 2021: Semi-Final Round & Final Round
- The official language of the competition shall be English only.
- The top 24, 12, and 6 teams with the highest score after the declaration of results of preceding rounds shall proceed to the Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals, and Finals, respectively.
- The match-up of the 6 teams in each Round shall be determined based on the electronically generated draw of lots.
- In case of a tie-in score calculated, the team with the higher ‘Creative Argument’ score shall proceed to the next round.
- All the teams shall observe strict adherence to the code of conduct.
- The registration shall be done by filling up the registration form available on our official website/brochure.
- The registration shall be considered complete only when the team registration amount ₹999/- has been paid successfully and the registration form is duly filled with all the credentials.
- The participants will receive an official approval mail from the organizing committee within 48 hours of their registration.
- The registration fee for the competition is as specified in the official brochure.
- In case of any discrepancy in registration or receival of confirmation mail, the participants may contact the undersigned.
Official Registration Link: Click Here
- Email: [email protected]
- Call: +91 88199 33380
Reported By: Organising Team