CALL FOR ATTENDANCE:
Amity Law School, Gurugram cordially invite Scholars, Researchers, Practitioners, Academicians, Stakeholders and Students to attend its two-day International Conference on Legal Dimensions of Infrastructure Growth and Development 2018.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE:
Amity Law School, Gurugram proudly announces its two-day International Conference on “Legal Dimensions of Infrastructure Growth and Development” which aims to provide a platform and bring together students, practitioners, academicians, researchers, media persons and other stakeholders to put forward their research and develop a better understanding on a wide range of sub-themes.
Infrastructure Sector plays a pivotal role in the economic liberalization and revolutionary growth of countries across the globe. It is not only the key driver but is also highly responsible for propelling overall development.
Conceptually, Infrastructure is a heterogeneous term, including physical infrastructure, economic infrastructure as well as social infrastructure owing to which it has been put into intense focus of the government policies. The assertiveness of the government to achieve the best is evident from its committed efforts in this direction.
The legal framework within which the Infrastructure Sector operates has witnessed major reforms brought forth with the aim of achieving planned and consistent economic development. There has been a gradual shift from a controlled to an open market economy where private players including foreign investors have assumed an imminent role.
The Conference thus endeavours to provide an interdisciplinary platform to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and prospective solutions that can be adopted.
Legal Dimensions of Infrastructure, Growth and Development 2018
Theme 1: Urban Infrastructure Development and Infrastructure Laws in India:
- Land Acquisition and Infrastructure Development.
- Real Estate Laws, Protection of buyer’s rights and Environmental Regulation.
- Role of Courts in Infrastructural Development Projects.
- Infrastructure Dispute Resolution: Speedy Adjudication through Alternate Dispute Resolution.
- Role of Centre and State in policy formulation vis-à-vis Infrastructure Development.
Theme 2: Infrastructural Development and Economic Growth:
- Law, Policy and Reforms in relation to Development of Transport Industries.
- Legal and Regulatory framework governing the Telecommunication Industry.
- Energy Laws and Development of Renewable Energy Resources.
- Role of Public Private Partnership in Infrastructure Projects.
- Economic growth through Infrastructure Development in Health Care and Education Sector.
CALL FOR ATTENDANCE:
We cordially invite Scholars, Researchers, Practitioners, Academicians, Stakeholders and Students to attend the conference on issues related to the prior cited theme.
- The Payment should only be made via Net Banking; no other method of payment shall be accepted. Click Here for Bank Account Details (Account Details)
- The Participants must submit the duly filled Registration form via Google Form after making the Payment. (Google Form)
- A Confirmation mail will be sent on approval of Registration.
- Date of Release of Official Notification – 30 October, 2018
- Last Date for Registration – 10 October 2018
- Date of Conference – 16– 17 November 2018
All Participants will be provided with a Certificate of Attendance.
For Academicians, Researchers, Advocates etc. (Without Accommodation): Rs 3000
For Academicians, Researchers, Advocates etc. (With Accommodation): Rs 3500
For Students (With Accommodation): Rs 3000
For Students (Without Accommodation): Rs 2500
Foreign Nationals: For Academicians, Researchers, Advocates etc. $100 (USD)
Foreign Nationals: Students: $70 (USD)
* Hostel Accommodation inside the campus is compulsory for the Foreign National Students and the same will be given to National Students on first come first serve basis.
Amity Law School, Amity University Haryana.
16th and 17th November, 20018
For any further details or queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call-
Mr. Pranshul Pathak: 9717791230
Ayushi Yadav: 9958227359
Harshal Handa: 8588869108
Deepanshu Rao: 8826088083
Manmay Mridul: 9560774877