Call for Chapters on International Law and Policy by Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
About Research and Publication Cell (Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad)
Research and Publication Cell (Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad) is committed to achieving academic excellence through constant efforts to elevate the standards of the academic community at SLS-H. Towards this end, the Cell hosts international and national seminars, conferences, etc. The Research Cell has an Advisory Board, Research and Advisory Committee (RAC) consisting of reputed academicians, researchers from all over the world.
This call for the chapter is for contributions in an edited book.
International Law and Policy.
- Public International Law
- International Commercial Laws
- International Criminal Law
- International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights Law
- International Trade and WTO Laws
- Law of the Seas
- Dispute Resolution in International Law
- International Law and Cyber Laws
- International Law and Intellectual Property Rights
- International Space Law and Air Law
- International Organizations
- Comparative Law
- Nuclear Energy Law
- Extradition and Asylum
- Development of International Law
- Nature of International Law
- Sources of International Law
- Theories pertaining to International Law
- Teaching and Research of International Law in India
Note: These themes are not exhaustive; authors are open to work on any topic related to the above-mentioned theme.
- Dr. Anuradha Binnuri, Officiating Director, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
- Dr. Shailendra Kumar, Assistant Professor of Law, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
- Mr. Aditya Mishra, Visiting Faculty of Law, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
- The work submitted shall be the original and unpublished work of the author.
- Plagiarism of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Word Limit (Inclusive of Footnotes)- 4000-8000 Words
- Citation- The Citation style should be in consonance with The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, Font Size- 12, Line Spacing- 1.5
- Citations Font- Times New Roman, Font Size: 10 and Line Spacing: 1
- Headings should be Bold, in Capitals, Size 14, centre-aligned.
- The copyright shall vest in the Editorial Board.
- All submissions shall be sent through email at [email protected] in Microsoft Word (.doc or.docx) format.
- The subject title for the email must be ‘paper title’.
- The author must send in the cover letter in the body of the email, which must contain all the relevant details- (Name of the author(s), designation, name of college/university/institution, phone number, and email id).
- Co-authorship is limited to up to two only.
- An abstract of 300 words followed by 5 minimum keywords.
- The decision of the Editorial Committee shall be final and binding.
Last date for submission
The last date for submission of the final paper along with the abstract is 10th November 2021.
Selected work will be published in a book bearing ISBN. Contributors will have to contact publishers and pay a charge if they wish to procure a hard copy of the book as per the bill raised by the publisher.
E-mail ID- [email protected]
Contact number- +91-9310053923
(Mr. Aditya Mishra, Visiting Faculty of Law, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.)
For brochure- Click Here
Reported by- Mr. Aditya Mishra,
Visiting Faculty of Law,
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.