Call for Papers by IILM University | Electoral Integrity and The Constitution of India | 25th November and 26th November 2021.
Call for Papers by IILM University, Gurugram. A two-day online international conference on Electoral integrity and the constitution of India will be organised by IILM University, on 25th and 26th November 2021. About Call for Papers by IILM University About the Conference To mark the occasion of Samvidhan Diwas, IILM University is holding a Two-Days International Conference on… Read More »
Call for Papers by IILM University, Gurugram. A two-day online international conference on Electoral integrity and the constitution of India will be organised by IILM University, on 25th and 26th November 2021.
About Call for Papers by IILM University
About the Conference
To mark the occasion of Samvidhan Diwas, IILM University is holding a Two-Days International Conference on “Electoral Integrity and the Constitution of India” wherein they engage with various issues relating to constitutional democracy in India and to celebrate this. The organising committee invite papers from the Academicians, Judicial Officers, Researchers, Professionals, Practitioners, Students of law, commerce and management, and other stakeholders on the emerging issues and related areas on the broader sub-themes given below. Considering the seriousness of the ongoing pandemic situation, the organiser intends to hold the conference in the Virtual mode only.
Electoral Integrity and The Constitution of India
- Comparative perspectives on Elections
- Election Commission of India and it’s working
- Towards Decriminalization of Politics in India – A critical analysis
- Right to Vote – Participation in Democracy
- Regulation of Hate Speeches
- Analysis of Political Funding
- Exit Polls in Democracy Threats to democracy
- Role of Media in Elections
- Anti-Defection Laws
- Electoral Laws in India
- The influence of caste and religion in the election
The Organiser intend to publish the proceedings of the conference in the form of a book with an ISBN Number with a reputed publisher.
- Submission of Abstract and Research questions: 15th November 2021
- Conference Date: 25th and 26th November 2021
Guidelines for Submission
- Original and unpublished research papers are invited for presentation in the multi-disciplinary areas related to the conference theme.
- Abstract along with a research question should not exceed 300 words; five relevant keywords should be listed directly under the abstract.
- The cover page should include Name, Address, E-mail ID, Contact number and the name of the College/University/Firm along with the address of the author/s. In the case of co-authorship, the cover page should include details of both authors.
- The paper should be in doc. format.
- The paper must be in a single-column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- The Headings should be in font size 14, bold and Times New Roman, centre-aligned.
- The Sub-Headings should be in font size 12, bold and Times New Roman, Left-aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and justified.
- The length of a paper should not be less than 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10, Times New Roman, 1.0 spacing and should be according to the ILI Footing style.
- There is no Registration Fee.
- A maximum number of two co-authors per paper will be allowed with no additional fees.
- Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and Papers should be mailed only to e-mail id: [email protected]
- The subject title for the email must be ” Electoral Integrity and the Constitution of India: Call for Papers Submission”
- One Best Research Papers will be announced and awarded with a Best Research Paper Certificate.
- E-Certificate shall be provided to all the participants.
Faculty convenor: Aastha Thakur
Email: [email protected]
Reported By – Aastha Thakur