Call for Papers: CCLP NUALS Newsletter Volume 2 | NUALS Kochi
The Editorial team of the NUALS Competition Law e-Newsletter is pleased to invite original and unpublished manuscripts for the 2nd Volume of the e-Newsletter from academicians, professionals, and law students. All submissions will undergo a thorough review by the Editorial Board and the selected submissions will be published in the e-Newsletter. About NUALS Kochi The National University of… Read More »
The Editorial team of the NUALS Competition Law e-Newsletter is pleased to invite original and unpublished manuscripts for the 2nd Volume of the e-Newsletter from academicians, professionals, and law students. All submissions will undergo a thorough review by the Editorial Board and the selected submissions will be published in the e-Newsletter.
About NUALS Kochi
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies [NUALS], established by Act 27 of 2005 of the Kerala State Legislature, is a National Law University in Kochi, India for undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate legal education. NUALS strives to advance and disseminate learning and knowledge of law, judicial processes and encourages research activities under dedicated Centres of Research.
The Centre for Competition Law and Policy [CCLP] is a Centre for Research, set up with the objective to encourage study and research in Competition Law and Policy. It focuses on disseminating ideas and promoting scholarship and research in competition law through a large network of competition professionals such as regulators, academicians, practitioners, industry experts, and students.
About the Newsletter
The Centre for Competition Law and Policy puts forth the Competition Law e-Newsletter to engage the legal community in thought-provoking discussions on various issues which lie connected to competition law. The e-Newsletter, the first of its kind in the field of Competition Law in India, aims to disseminate knowledge relating to the current developments in the field of competition law.
The article section will consist of theoretical and practicality-based essays. The Newsletter would also include Case Summaries of cases from the CCI, the Supreme Court, as well as Anti-Trust cases from the European Commission and the American courts. It will also include case comments for pertinent cases from the Competition Commission of India (CCI) and the Supreme Court of India.
- Categories of submissions
- Articles – 1500
- Case comments – 700
- The word limit is exclusive of footnotes and is flexible at the discretion of the Editorial Board.
- All submissions must be made in the electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject heading “Submission: The Competition law e-Newsletter”.
- The body of the mail shall contain details of the author [full name, semester & course (if a student)], university/organization/freelancer (specify), and contact number.
- Submissions must be made before 31st March 2021.
- The submissions must be original works and should not have been published or be in consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All submissions are subject to a plagiarism check, if the work is found to be unoriginal the submission will be rejected. (Maximum plagiarism allowed is 10%.) The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject any work during the review process if it is found to be unoriginal or not meeting the standards set by the editorial board.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of two people is permitted.
- Authors should submit a ‘Declaration of Originality’ along with the submissions.
- The Declaration form can be found here.
- CCLP reserves all rights over the submissions.
- All submissions are to be made in .doc/.docx/.odt format. PDF submissions are not accepted.
The body of the manuscript must be according to the following specifications:
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line spacing- 1.5
Submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th edition) style of citation. Footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing.
If drawings/cartoons/cartoon strips are added, it should be original.
For any queries or clarifications, reach out to:
Prof. Dr. Mini S. (Faculty coordinator)
- Email: email@example.com
Vismay Gorantala (Editor-in-Chief)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph: +91 7975239138
Vallari Dronamraju (Deputy Editor-in-Chief)
- Ph: +91 9986481396
- Email: email@example.com
Reported by: Anand