Call for Papers for Lexigentia - International Law Review of Lloyd Law College | Volume 8(2), 2022
International Law Review of Lloyd Law College is inviting Call for Papers for Lexigentia for its Volume 8(2), 2022 before 30th December 2021. About the Institution Lloyd Law College is a premier law college situated in Delhi- NCR that has been imparting quality legal education since 2003. Apart from the regular academic activities, to contribute to research in… Read More »
International Law Review of Lloyd Law College is inviting Call for Papers for Lexigentia for its Volume 8(2), 2022 before 30th December 2021.
About the Institution
Lloyd Law College is a premier law college situated in Delhi- NCR that has been imparting quality legal education since 2003. Apart from the regular academic activities, to contribute to research in the field of law, Lloyd Law College has two Journals- Lexigentia- Law Journal of Lloyd Law College and Lloydians- the Student Law Review.
The Editorial Committee of “Lexigentia” hereby invites articles and book reviews on law from academicians, advocates and research scholars. The Journal is an international, annual, ISSN peer- reviewed (ISSN: 2454-1613) publication of Lloyd Law College. The Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law. The journal is published by Thomson Reuters.
About Call for Papers for Lexigentia
- Theme: The present issue of Lexigentia shall focus on the issues of prominence across the legal systems.
- Word Limit:
- Long Articles: Above 6,000 words
- Short Articles: 4,000- 5,000 words
- Book Review: 1,000 words
- Case Comments: 1,000 words
- Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 350 words, which has to precede the article.
- Authorship: Lexigentia is open only to academicians, law practitioners and research scholars. A maximum of two co-authors is permitted.
- Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is available at Click Here.
- Format of the Main Text & the Footnotes: Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed. All articles are to be sent in either doc or docx format. Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
All abstracts and articles are to be mailed to email@example.com
Last date for submission of abstracts and articles:
- Abstract: 30th December 2021
- Final Article: 30th January 2022
Note: Lloyd Law College shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the author.
Declaration: Click Here
For any further details or queries, a mail can be sent firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reported By: Abhinav K Mishra