Call for Papers: GJLE Third Edition | GNLU Journal
GJLE Third Edition: The GNLU Centre for Law and Economics (CLE) of the Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar is proud to announce the Call for Papers for the third edition of the GNLU Journal of Law and Economics (GJLE). About the GJLE Third Edition The flagship journal of the Centre for Law and Economics- Gujarat National Law University,… Read More »
GJLE Third Edition: The GNLU Centre for Law and Economics (CLE) of the Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar is proud to announce the Call for Papers for the third edition of the GNLU Journal of Law and Economics (GJLE).
About the GJLE Third Edition
The flagship journal of the Centre for Law and Economics- Gujarat National Law University, “GNLU Journal of Law and Economics” was established in 2018 (ISSN: 2582-2667), owing to the emergent need for broadening the platform for academicians, professionals, research scholars to share and disseminate both knowledge and scholarship of new and innovative ideas in Law and Economics discipline.
GJLE is a student-edited, blind peer-reviewed, annual law journal which aims at providing a platform for an inter-disciplinary approach towards the study of law from an economic perspective.
Guidelines for GJLE Third Edition | GNLU Journal
GJLE is open for academicians, practitioners, research scholars, and students. Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors. However, co-authorship is not allowed in case of Case Comment, Legislative Comment, and Book Review. All submissions must contain an abstract (not more than 500 words) and at most 5 keywords. Along with the manuscript, a separate cover letter which must include the following details:
- Name of Author(s)
- Contact Details– Address and Mobile No.
- Name and Address of Institution
- Academic Qualifications / Affiliations
Please note that the journal follows the theme of Law and Economics exclusively.
- Articles (6000-8000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Essays (3500-6000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Book Reviews/Case Commentaries/ Short Notes (1500-3500 words, excluding footnotes).
Kindly adhere to the word limit prescribed.
Formatting and Citation Style
- Submissions must be made in Microsoft Office (doc./docx.) formats only. Plagiarism of any sort will result in immediate disqualification.
- The paper should be free from all grammatical and spelling errors.
- The body of the manuscript must be in the font “Times New Roman”, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and alignment “justify”.
- All footnotes must be in Font “Times New Roman”, font size 10, line spacing 1 and alignment “justify”. All submissions must follow the “The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition)”.
Non-conformity could be a ground for rejection.
- All submissions must be made to [email protected] with the subject “Manuscript Submission for Volume II.”
- The deadline for making submissions is 20 June 2020.
- All papers must necessarily be accompanied by a ‘Conclusion’ putting forth the authors’ views and opinions on the subject matter.
- Authors can expect to receive decisions on their submissions within two months of their submissions.
Please note that the procedure for reviewing manuscripts is based on the anonymity of the author and the confidentiality of the editors’ and reviewers’ reports is maintained at all stages. Author anonymity is preserved during the editorial decision-making process as well.
Email: [email protected]
For more information and seeing past volumes, visit GJLE.in