The IJAIL – Indian Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Law is a biannual law journal covering technology law in a combination of theoretical and practical approaches. It also provides coverage of the relationship between law and artificial intelligence in businesses, education, research and innovation practices.
About the Opportunity
The journal publishes 2 issues per year in due frequency. The next submission for Volume 2 Issue 1, 2021 is to be made by 15th July 2021.
Categories and Word Limit
- Articles: 2500-10,000 words
- Legislative Reviews or Case Comments: 2,500-4,000 words
- Policy Analysis: 5,000-10,000 words
Artificial Intelligence And Law:
- Philosophy, Technology, And Theory
- International Relations and Public Diplomacy
- Economics and Market Ethics
- Data Ethics and Social Sciences
Check the website for a detailed list of themes and sub-themes.
- Word Limit for Abstract: 800 words
- Co-authorship: Depends on the field of the submission
- Computer Sciences: 7 authors
- Law and Social Sciences: 3 authors
- References: Format of in-text citations following the ISO 690: 2010 (First Element & Date) standard.
- No references are allowed whether in the format of endnotes or footnotes.
- However, footnotes providing further information or subjective notes are allowed.
For detailed editorial Guidelines, please check the website.
Use the Google Form to register for the submission.
YouTube Link to learn how to generate placeholders and a list of references.
The link to download the Springer LNCS template for the manuscript.
Last Date for submission: July 15, 2021
Intimation of the selection of manuscript by assessment: July 20, 2021
Reported By: Editorial Board, Indian Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Law