The Editorial Board of RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (RFMLR), bearing ISSN: 2347-38XX. is pleased to invite submission for its 2nd Issue of Volume 5.
About the Review
RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (ISSN: 2347-38XX) was set up as an academic initiative to promote research and debate in areas of financial and economic law. The review looks to understand the legal paradigm prevalent in India and South East Asia and how it affects finance and other cross-border mercantile activities.
The journal aims at giving the opportunity to legal academia, research scholars, legal practitioners and students to publish work that is at the cutting edge of doctrinal, theoretical and empirical research.
The upcoming issue of RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review, i.e., Volume V Issue II, is going to be a special edition on ‘Ease of Doing Business.’
Through this edition, an attempt is made to create discourse on the emerging trends within the broader theme. Papers are invited dealing with one of the laws exclusively or mutually.
- Recent amendments in the Companies Act, 2013, and allied laws w.r.t. ease of doing business;
- Reforms in the insolvency regime in India;
- Financial Crimes as a hurdle in the ease of doing business;
- Changes in the import and export, as well as the FDI policies of India;
- Analysis of the Financial Resolution and Deposit Insurance (FRDI) Bill, etc.
However, this list is not exhaustive and the authors are free to choose a different sub-theme as long as it comes within the ambit of the main theme, i.e. Ease of Doing Business.
Guidelines for Submission
- Articles (4000-6000 words);
- Short Notes: 2,000 – 4,000 words;
- Case/Legislative Comments: 2,500 – 4,500 words; and
- Abstract: 200 – 300 words.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate;
- The research paper should be original and unpublished work;
- The paper should not be plagiarized;
- All manuscripts must be submitted in English;
- The submitted manuscript should not have been submitted elsewhere;
- The Entry must be typewritten. Font: Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment;
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10, line spacing 1.0 and justified alignment;
- Margins: 1 inch on all sides.
- The word limits specified above are exclusive of footnotes.
- An abstract should be included with the submission;
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names and contact details of all the authors must be given;
- Each author must be allowed to submit a maximum of 1 submission. In case of multiple submissions by 1 author, the 2nd and subsequent entries would be disregarded.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted Manuscript. In case of any gross plagiarism found in the contents of the submitted manuscript, the Manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.). All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, size 10, single-spacing and justified.
The submission deadline is June 15, 2018.
Submissions should be emailed to us at email@example.com.
All articles, case notes, and commentaries published in the law review are subjected to a double-blind peer review process.It is imperative that contributors stick to the deadlines.
We welcome submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, essays, short notes, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews.
- Sunidhi (+91-7355198145)
- Sidharath Goyal (+91-7696405448)
- Mohak Savla (+91-8989870402)
For further information or clarifications, you may also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
He is a scholar of Masters in Diplomacy, Law, and Business at Jindal School of International Affairs; a law graduate; an ardent and passionate writer; an enthusiastic learner; a liberal opinionist, a workaholic, a night owl, and a humble, witty character.