Last Updated :
Faculty of Law, SGT University Gurgaon in association with Legal Bites is jointly organizing a Panel discussion on Development of Competition Law in India at the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
About CCI – Competition Commission of India
Competition is the best means of ensuring that the ‘Common Man’ or ‘Aam Aadmi’ has access to the broadest range of goods and services at the most competitive prices. With increased competition, producers will have maximum incentive to innovate and specialize. This would result in reduced costs and wider choice to consumers. A fair competition in market is essential to achieve this objective.
Our goal is to create and sustain fair competition in the economy that will provide a ‘level playing field’ to the producers and make the markets work for the welfare of the consumers.
It is the duty of the Commission to eliminate practices having adverse effect on competition, promote and sustain competition, protect the interests of consumers and ensure freedom of trade in the markets of India.
1. Kuldeep Kumar, Joint Director (Law), Competition Commission of India
2. Kamal Sultanpuri, Dy. Director (Law), Competition Commission of India
Date and Venue
On 6th of October at 03:00 PM in Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
Duration 2-3 Hours
Students/Academicians/Lawyers interested in participation are requested to register on or before 5th October, 2017. Limited seats are available, only 20 up for grabs. All the attendees will get a Certificate of Attendance.
- The Registration Fee is INR 250/- Click Here to Pay
- The participants must submit the duly filled registration form via Google form after making Payment. Click Here to Register
- A confirmation mail will be sent on approval of registration.
For any query write to us at – [email protected]
Or Call us at – 9818338150, 8447555305