Last Updated on by Admin LB
GNLU Centre for Women and Child Rights is organising an online certificate course on Gender Jurisprudence in India and is inviting registration before 21st March 2022.
About GNLU Centre for Women and Child Rights (GCWCR)
The GNLU Centre for Women and Child Rights (GCWCR) was established in September 2020 to develop, promote and support advanced interdisciplinary studies and research which lie at the intersection of law and policy within the area of women and child welfare. It also aims to strengthen public policy through independent, non-partisan and rigorous research and analysis in the field of child rights, education, the mental health of women and children, and the overall welfare of women.
To celebrate International Women’s Day, the Centre is organising a 10-dayOnline Certificate Course on Gender Jurisprudence in India.
Online Certificate Course on Gender Jurisprudence in India
This course is focused to help the participants gain a deeper understanding of the origins and evolution of gender jurisprudence, create awareness among learners about the social, cultural, and economic factors leading to the evolution and development of gender jurisprudence, introduce students to key writings, concepts, principles, and discourses in gender jurisprudence, enable the students to critically examine statutes, judgments, and discourses on law through the feminist lens, facilitate informed decisions and deliberations among the students on law and gender justice in India, comprehend the intersectionality within gender jurisprudence with concepts like caste-ism, sexual orientations, economic and social capital, etc, and develop a comprehensive understanding of the evolution of gender jurisprudence in India, and globally through deliberations, research work, theory building, and information discrimination.
Duration of the Course
- Session: 1.5 hours session each day.
- Timings: 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM.
- Dates: 22nd March 2022 – 31st March 2022 (The course will be for 10 days.)
Cisco Webex. The link for the meeting(s) will be shared to all the registered participants.
- GNLU Students: ₹100
- Students outside GNLU: ₹200
- Other Professionals: ₹500
Participants will be awarded an e-Certificate on successful completion of the course. Attendance for all ten days is mandatory. Reading Material (PDF) will be provided to the participants. A test will be conducted on the last day of the course and the certificate will be duly awarded.
- Members of NGOs
- Other stakeholders, working in the field of Gender Rights.
Registration Deadline: 21st March 2022
- Payment Link: Click Here
- Fill this google form and attach the payment receipt: Click Here
- Brochure: Click Here
- Constitutional and International Perspectives on Gender Equality
- Cyber-Bullying and Online Harassment
- Transgender Rights
- Marital Rights of Women (Marriage, Divorce, Dowry, Domestic Violence, Marital Rape)
- Reproductive Rights of Women
- Misuse of laws & need for Gender-Neutral laws
- Crime against Women and Protection of Women in the Work Place
- Representation of Women in the Legal Profession
- Gender Bias and Decline in Female Sex Ratio
- Framework (Schemes, Centres, Programs, Subsidies) for Women Welfare in India
Sakshi Jain (Student Co-Ordinator)
- Mobile: +91 95302 52908
- E-mail: [email protected]
Submitted By: Nandita Gugnani