Last Updated on by Admin LB
Certificate Course on Law of the Sea and Maritime Law (Online Mode, Six Months, Part-Time Course) which is going to be conducted by the Institute of Law and organized by the Centre for Continuing Education (CCE), Nirma University for Undergraduate, Postgraduate students, researchers, scholars and professionals, academicians of the related field and various other stakeholders.
This Program is designed to provide and equip the participants with the understanding of the Law of the Sea and Maritime Law in particular the regulatory mechanism involved in maritime policies and practices.
Six Months (Part-Time), Commencing from 18th November 2021.
Lecture Methods (including video lectures) Case Analysis, participation and Group Discussions (The classes will be 1(One) hour from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM. on Thursday and Friday)
Each candidate will be provided with reading materials consisting of research papers, articles, reports and case-law abstracts etc.
Online mode, through Cisco Webex
Please register by following the link: Click Here
- Students of Nirma University: ₹ 1,500/-
- Students of any university/Institute/college in India. Researchers, maritime professionals, maritime stakeholders, ports officers, maritime security officers etc: ₹ 2,000/-
The registration fee includes the study materials which will be provided to all registered participants of the programme.
Last Date of Registration for the Programme
15th November 2021
- Centre for Continuing Education Address: Nirma University Sarkhej Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad-382481
- Bank IFSC Code: KCCB0NRM097
- 9 Digit MICR code: 380126029
- Bank Account No: 09720180200
For any query or clarification please feel free to write.
Email ID: [email protected]
Contact No: +91 81412 44391
Reported By – Chhote Lal Yadav
- Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary and Entrance Exams
- Legal Bites Academy – Ultimate Test Prep Destination