Last Updated :
Certificate Course in Real Estate Laws
Real estate sector in India has been witnessing an unparalleled economic growth in the country. Real estate industry contributes around 5-6% of total GDP. After increasing the FDI limits in real estate sector, India has huge potential to attract large foreign investments into real estate. Looking at the dynamics of this industry, several regulatory changes have been brought by the Government in this regard and it is mandatory for all the professionals involved in the industry to be well versed with the technicalities of real estate laws and regulations.
In this context, there is an ever-expanding opportunity for professionals to acquire highly-specialized skills in real estate advisory and litigation. Further, this course will also provide you with an understanding of complex issues involved in this spectrum and as to how can you advise companies to mitigate legal disputes in the real estate industry.
At law school, you only learn about basic concepts of real estate industry and how it is regulated. This course will enable you to use these concepts for structuring transactions and advise builders, agents and multinational corporations on how they can follow the real estate regulations and also keep a check on the loopholes to avoid any legal dispute.
NUJS, Kolkata has launched three-month Certificate Course in Real Estate Laws for young law students, CA, CS, lawyers, management consultants, businessmen, entrepreneurs, etc.
What will you learn in this course?
- How to transfer a property received by a gift in your name?
- How to make agreements and documentation for sale of real estate property?
- How to comply with Planning and Zoning laws.
- How to comply with the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016?
- How to deal with mortgages and real estate finance?
- How to draft Joint development agreements for real estate ventures?
- How to prepare and record a deed.
Key features of the course –
- What you would learn here cannot be learnt anywhere else. No other course, book, website or blog will teach the practical side of business laws the way this course does. Learn what corporate lawyers do on a regular basis straight from the best corporate lawyers in India!
- This is a certificate offered by National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata, one of the most respected law schools in the country with strict academic checks and controls.
- Benefit from the vast experience of the Industry-Academia Panel constituted by NUJS, comprising of senior partners at India’s top law firms such as AMSS, JSA, AZB, senior advocates, senior government officials and successful businessmen.
- Learn by watching exciting videos, flowcharts, animations and case studies – save notes on the platform.
- This is not just another point to add to your CV – but a real-life skill development program which has already helped more than 1,000 learners in distinguishing themselves at recruitment, internship processes and their respective jobs. Students take up this course to gain practical legal knowledge and get better job opportunities. Senior lawyers opt for this course to update themselves in real estate laws. Top executives get valuable strategic knowledge that makes a real difference in their career growth and the growth of their respective organizations.
- You can study at your own time and pace, on a computer or even a smartphone screen (Android as of now). No need to travel. All exams and written assignments will be conducted online.
Other features of the course
- Learn anytime and from any location – 24 x 7 access available on mobile and tablet devices (Android) online
- Faculty includes experts from the most reputed corporate law firms. Get doubts cleared in 24 hours.
- Learning materials comprise of video discussions with experts, animation, study materials, checklists. Access sample agreements and approval applications.
- Get doubts cleared within 24 hours over a discussion forum.
- Those who complete the course successfully will receive certification from NUJS, Kolkata – certification will be based on performance in an online test.
This course is specifically designed for young law students, CA, CS, lawyers, real estate promoters, agents and brokers, management consultants, businessmen, entrepreneurs, etc.