A one day International Conference on, “Securing Cyber Space – Recalibrating Legal and Technological Dimensions” is being organised by Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College, BCWCLC Bengaluru, Karnataka on 13th May 2018.
The conference aims at, mind provoking panel discussion sessions by eloquent speakers, providing knowledge and sharing their vision and experiences on the subject.
About Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College, BCWCLC Bengaluru
Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College is one of the prestigious law institutions in India offering five-year undergraduate B.B.A., LL.B (5 years) and LL.B (3 years) degree programmes in Law and has grown enormously in the past 16 years. Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College is the only Law College in Bengaluru imparting legal education exclusively for women.
- Submission of Abstract: 5th April 2018
- Notification of acceptance of abstract: 7th April 2018
- Last date for registration: 10th April 2018
- Final paper submission: 2nd May 2018
- Confirmation for accommodation: 16th April 2018
Call for papers
- Cyber Laws of India and Other Countries
- Ensuring Cyber Security through Legal Measures
- Ensuring Cyber Security through Technical Solutions
- Using Technology in Preventing Cyber Crimes
- Encryption and Legal Concerns
- Using Artificial Intelligence in Regulation of Cyber Crimes
- Cloud Computing and Legal Aspects
- IOT Based Devices and Cyber Security Concerns
- Crimes on Social Media
- Using Social Media in Combatting Cyber Crimes
- Cybercrimes against Women
- Cybercrimes against Children
- Data Protection on Cyber Space
- Privacy Concerns in Cyber Space
- Investigation of Cybercrimes
- Cyber Forensic – Technical cum Legal Perspective
- Evidentiary Issues on Cyber Space
- The Judiciary on Cyber Security
- And many more.
An abstract of the research paper, not exceeding 350 words, accompanied with a covering letter containing: Title of the Paper, Full Name of the Author/Authors (Limited to 2 Authors), complete address with the contact number and E-mail Address must be submitted as an attachment and mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Abstracts must be accompanied with keywords (Limited to 5).
The last date for the submission of the abstract is 5th April 2018. Notification of the accepted abstracts will be done on/ before 7th April 2018.
- Academicians and Practitioners; INR 1500/-
- Research Scholars: INR 1200/-
- Students: INR 1000/-
- Delegates: INR 1000/-
- Foreign Nationals: INR 3000/-
The registration form is given in the brochure below.
Duly filled in registration forms [enclosed herewith] with a request for accommodation should reach the organizing committee, along with the participant/delegate fee and accommodation charges (full payment) in the form of a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College, Bengaluru”.
The scanned copy of the registration form and the DD is to be mailed to email@example.com.
A duly filled in form along with DD shall be sent to the address given in the contact section below.
Smt. Jyothi. K.M, Conference Coordinator,
Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College,
No. 19, 3rd Cross, C.S.I Compound,
Mission Road, Bengaluru – 560027, Karnataka, India.
Tel: +91 80221 21898, +91 80224 85542, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org