Journal on Contemporary Issues of Law (JCIL) is a digital law journal having ISSN 2455-4782. The journal is pleased to announce the call for paper for its volume 4 Issue 4 which will focus on contemporary issues of law.
- Articles: 2500-10000 words
- Book reviews: 1000-1500 words
- Short Comment: 1000-1500 words.
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of Authors shall be rejected upfront.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with font size 12 pt and 1.5 line spacing.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each Author.
- The piece should not be overly technical, but practical and engaging.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the Authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations (any uniform citation will do) and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the Author’s view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects/contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
Review Process & Other Information:
- It is the Author’s responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes copyright or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- The copyright of the manuscript will vest with Legal Syndicate Publishing House. Due accreditation will be given to the Authors.
- For the purpose of anonymity, the Author/s shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- The submissions will undergo a double-blind peer-review process.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission. The board will notify its decision and other relevant information through email.
The Author’s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the Author/s via email.
- Indian Nationals:
- Single Author: Rs. 1200/-
- Co-authorship for 2 Authors: Rs. 1600/- (Rs. 800 for each Author)
- Co-authorship for 3 Authors: Rs. 2100/- (Rs. 700 for each Author)
- Foreign Nationals:
- Single Author: US $30
- Co-authorship for 2 Authors: US $40 ($ 20 for each Author)
- Co-authorship for 3 Authors: US $51 ($17 for each Author)
20th April 2018
Intimation of Acceptance:
24th April 2018
Date of Publication of Volume 4, Issue 4:
30th April 2018
Mr. Rahul Panwar
Legal Syndicate Publishing House
A-19, Aarohi Apts., Behind New York Tower,
Thaltej, SG Highway, Ahmedabad – 380059