Last Updated on by Admin LB
The Journal of Law and Ethics is the flagship journal of the Department of Law, PIMR, Indore, which aims to provide a platform for researchers in the legal field to share their innovative ideas in legal and allied disciplines. The Journal invites submissions from students, academicians, doctoral students, and research scholars.
About the Institution
Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore is a well-established premier Law School of Madhya Pradesh that enjoys autonomous status conferred by UGC. The Institute has also been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Centre (NAAC) and has received NAAC ‘A’ Grade Accreditation by UGC in 2009 and further reaccredited with Grade “A” in 2014. Our Law programs have been approved by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi since 2015.
Department of Law, PIMR offers a wide and diversified course structure in the five-year integrated programs of B.A.-LL.B (Hons.), B.Com.-LL.B (Hons.), and BBA.-LLB (Hons.) along with a top-quality curriculum in three years LLB (Hons.). Our LLM course has three specializations especially International Law and Organizations that make us the only Law School of Central India to provide specialization in the said subject
- All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words. Up to 4 keywords must also be provided.
- Submissions on any contemporary legal issues will be accepted.
- The contributions submitted for publication in the journal must neither have been previously published nor currently, be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The manuscript’s first page only must contain the name of the author(s) or his/her institutional affiliation or any other information, professional information, contact details, and any other relevant information.
- Research paper: 3000 words and above (excluding Footnotes)
- Article: 1500-3000 words (excluding footnotes)
- Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 words
Formatting and Citation Style
- Submissions must be made in Microsoft Office (doc./docx.) formats only.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors and should be free from all grammatical and spelling errors.
- The manuscript body must be in the font ‘Times New Roman,’ font-size 12, line spacing 1.5, and the text should be justified.
- All footnotes must be in Font ‘Times New Roman’, font size 10, line spacing 1, and justified.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (19th Edition)’.
- Non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
The deadline for submitting is 31st January 2021. All submissions shall only be made to [email protected].
Email: [email protected]
Ms. Ritupriya Gurtoo, Assistant Professor
- Email: [email protected]
Ms. Samraddhi Sohani, Student Convener
- Ph: +91-87703 20164
Reported by: Ritupriya Gurtoo
Asst. Professor, Department of Law, PIMR