Journal of Legal Studies and Research (JLSR) is delighted to announce the call for papers for its Volume 4, Issue 1, which will focus on contemporary issues of law in the field of Contemporary Law (National & International).
Submissions are invited in the form of:
- Research Work / Academic Projects
- Case Comments / Case Analysis
- Case Review
- Book Review
- Short Notes
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of Authors shall be rejected upfront.
- Article shall be of 2500-10000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 1000-1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with font size 12 pt and 1.5 line spacing.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each Author.
- The piece should not be overly technical, but practical and engaging.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the Authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations (any uniform citation will do) and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the Author’s view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects/contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
The Authors are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the Authors via email.
- Single Author: Rs. 1200/- (US $30 for International Author)
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors: Rs. 1600/- (US $40 for International Author)
- Co-Authorship for 3 Authors: Rs. 2100/- (US $51 for International Author)
Paper Submission Procedure
- The deadline for submissions is 31st January 2018 (11:59 PM Indian Standard Time)
- Authors should send their papers using the “Submit Article” link on the website i.e. www.jlsr.thelawbrigade.com
- For any queries, contact us using the link on the website.
Last date for Submission:
31st January 2018
Intimation of Acceptance:
5th February 2018
Date of Publication of Volume 4, Issue 1:
15th February 2018
The Law Brigade (Publishing) Group,
A2-204, Adani Pratham,
Behind Nirma University,
Gota, SG Highway, Ahmedabad,
Gujarat – 382481