Last Updated :
School of Law, The NorthCap University, Gurugram in collaboration with The Centre for Development of Energy and Environment Policy (CDEEP) is going to organize an interdisciplinary conference on various dimensions of energy.
The Conference widely covers themes to produce a better understanding of the notion of ‘sustainable energy, production, management, and consumption,’ bringing together perspectives from research, industry, civil society and policymakers mainly focusing on
clean and green energy.
About The NorthCap University
The NorthCap University was founded in 1996, to promote excellence in Technical and Management education by Educate India Society, registered under the Registration of Societies Act of 1860.
The University was conceived as Institute of Technology and Management in response to the acute deficiency of centers of higher learning in the country as also, the need to develop relevant human capital to meet the technology and management challenges of the 21st century.
The founders had a clear and well-defined mission – to build an unaided, self – financed University committed to delivering education of internationally recognized standards, a University that would go on to serve as an intellectual resource base in India and the sub-continent.
- The registration fee for academicians and practitioners is Rs 2500/, Researchers
and Scholars Rs 2000/ and Students Rs 1500/.
- Registration fee is to be paid through Demand draft in favor of “The
NorthCap University”, Gurugram payable at Gurugram only. The
registration fee can be paid in cash to the Faculty coordinator on conference
- Last date for the payment of Registration Fees (DD): 14th April 2018
- Last date for Submission of Scanned copies of the registration form
and (DD): 20th April 2018
- Last date for full paper submission: 23rd April 2018
The NorthCap University, Sector-23A, Gurugram, Haryana
- Dr. Balwinder Singh(Faculty coordinator): 8448570244
- Mr. Mohit Vats (Student Representative, CDEEP): 9971234262
- Mr. Dheeraj Kaliraman (Student): 9266230000
- Mr. Tanmay Regal (Student): 9999907977
- Mr. Manmohit Grewal (Student): 8059364090