The University of Mysore is organizing a Conference on Six Decades of Indian Constitution on the 2nd and 3rd March 2018. It humbly invites papers and participants to present their papers.
Objectives of the conference
- To review Constitutional vision and philosophy in formulating inclusive growth and development;
- To assess the role of Constitution in advocating distributive and corrective justice;
- To re-assess the Constitutional & legislative reforms in implementing inclusive development; and
- To suggest new strategies and tools for making inclusive social, economic and political justice accessible to the common man.
- Right to Equality: A perceptive view for justifying the Inequalities
- Right to Equality in Matters of Education, Public Employment and among other ignored classes of the society
- Right to Equality and Religious Rights
- Right to Property under Indian Constitution
- Freedom of Speech and Right to Life in different dimensions.
- Directive Principles of State Policy and Socio-Economic and Legal Rights.
- Constitutionalism and Judicial Process in Modern India.
- Economic Justice, Law and Social development
- Constitutional amendments and agrarian reforms
- Dynamics of Social Security Legislation
- Social Welfare Legislation on Food, Health, Education Environment and Employment
- Directive Principles of State Policy and Judicial process
- International agreements and Indian Constitution.
Selected full papers will be published in an edited volume (with ISBN).
Two days Moderate lodging and boarding facilities will be provided (paper presenter) in the university guesthouse on twin share basis on first come first serve base.
Faculty and Academicians: Rs. 1000/-
Research Scholars & Students : Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
The fee can be paid by way of Cheque, NEFT, RTGS and Demand Draft.
Cheque or a Demand Draft in favor of:
“The Chairman, Department of Studies in Law, University of Mysore. Manasagangothri, Mysore.”
The option of spot registration is also available for the convenience of the participants and the paper presenters.
In case of co-authorship, payment shall be made by each author. If one of the co-author registers, a certificate will only be issued to him/her.
- Last date for submission of abstract: 23rd Feb 2018
- Acceptance to be communicated: 24th Feb 2018
- Submission of Full Paper: 28th Feb 2018
- Conference Dates: 2nd and 3rd March 2018
Dr. Ramesh, Associate Professor, and Chairman
Department of Studies and Research in Law, University of Mysore, Manasagangothri, Mysore- 570006 E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: +91 9448801121