About the Conference
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is going to organize the Conference on IP Search & Analytics in Hyderabad, on February 16, 2018.
In 1991, industrial licensing was abolished and economic reforms on a wide scale started taking shape. With effect from 1st January 1992, in keeping with the government’s decision to opt for the liberalization of the Indian economy, the name of Confederation of Engineering Industry (CEI) was changed to Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). In a new policy environment, it was natural that there would be inter-sectoral integration through a process of diversification and expansion, where the engineering units would diversify into non-engineering units and vice-versa.
Since 1992, through rapid expansion and consolidation, CII has grown to be the most visible business association in India.
16th February 2018
Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC), Hyderabad
“Leveraging Patent Search & Analytics for Business Decisions”
- Patent Information: Why and how to look Patent Data for Strategic Decision Making
- Advances in Patent Databases: Maximizing Search Outcome vis a vis What could be left out?
- Strategizing Patent Search & Managing Patent Portfolio: a race against Time vis a vis Cost
- Issues in Patent Data Visualization & Analytics and its effectiveness to empower decision makers
Delegate Fee Details (Per Participant)
Category (Rs. inclusive of all taxes)
Academia / Start-ups
- Delegate fee is non-refundable.
- Change in nomination is accepted.
- Registrations are accepted on first come first served basis
Mr. Shailendra Kumar
Mr. Venkata Kiran Kumar MP
Andhra Pradesh Technology Development & Promotion Centre
CII, Plot No.7, 2nd Floor,
Regal House Motilal Nehru Nagar,
Begumpet, Hyderabad – 500016