Last Updated :
CALL FOR PAPERS
Those who are interested in presenting a paper on any area of Right to Information must send an abstract of one page along with a biographical note on or before 15 June, 2017. Preference will be given to detailed papers with analysis of law, good practices and good governance through Right to Information and the content must be supported and analyzed by empirical method of research. Acceptance of abstract will be informed by 19 June, 2017. A full length paper of 6,000 – 7,000 words must be sent by 16 July, 2017. No paper presentation will be allowed unless full paper is submitted by or before the last date. Submission of full length paper would be presumed to be unconditional consent of the author/s for its possible use by the Centre for future publications. Not more than two co-authors are allowed for submissions. Each co-author shall submit a separate registration form. All submissions should be made in Microsoft Word (Garamond, 12 Font, double spacing) following OSCOLA 4th Edition of Footnotes and containing four to five key words.
1. Right to Information and Protection of Whistle Blower 2.
2. Right to Information and Political Parties 3.
3. Right to Information and Role of Ombudsman 4. Exceptions
4. Exceptions under Right to Information Act 5.
5. Impact of Right to Information Act in Justice Delivery System 6.
6. Right to Information Act and Right to Public Services 7.
7. Right to Information Act as an Anti-corruption Tool 8.
8. Right to Information Act and Right to Privacy
9. Future Road-map of Right to Information Act
10. Right to Information Act, 2005 and Lawmaking in South Asia
Last Date of Submission of Abstract: 15 June, 2017
Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract: 19 June, 2017
Last Date of Registration for Participation or Paper Presentation: 07 July, 2017
Last Date of Submission of Full Paper: 16 July, 2017
Conference Date: 22 July, 2017.
Email id for Registration, Paper Presentation/Abstract Submission/Full Paper submission and for queries: [email protected], Contact Number: +91-33-2335-7379/0765 (Extn. 7210).
Address for written communication is as follows:
Prof. Dr. T.R. Subramanya
Research Fellow & Centre Coordinator
Centre for Regulatory Studies, Governance and Public Policy
West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences
12, LB Block, Dr. Ambedkar Bhawan, Sector III, Saltlake, Kolkata- 700098.