IN THE COURT OF SECOND ADDL. JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE OF TIRUPATI
CR.L.M.P.NO. OF 2012 M.C.No. 45 OF 2011
Dhanarekha …… Petitioner
Vs.Arun Kumar ….. Respondent
Arun Kumar ….. Respondent
Petition filed on behalf of the Petitioner U/Sec 128 Cr. P.C
(1) The petitioner submits that he filed the above M.C. for grant of separate maintenance on 31.12.2011 against the respondent seeking a sum of Rs. 500 per month to be awarded.
(2) The Honourable Court, after due contest, by order dated 06.01.2012 granted maintenance to the petitioner directing the respondent to pay a sum of Rs. 400 per month to the petitioner from 01.01.2012 and keep praying in future.
(3) The petitioner submits that, the respondent has not paid any maintenance so far, and these disobeyed the order of this honourable court.
(4) The petitioner further submits that the arrears of maintenance from 01.01.2011 to 31.03.2012 to Rs. 6000/-
(5) It is therefore prayed that the honourable court may be pleased to commit the respondent to prison for such kind has the law required or till he paid the arrears of maintenance.
Advocate for the Petitioner Petitioner
I, the petitioner, to hereby declared that the facts stated above or true and correct to the facts stated above or true and correct to the best of my knowledge information and belief.