Society of Law & Literature University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, School of Law, Dehradun is organising CUT-UPES Short Movie Making Competition 2020.
About the CUT-UPES Short Movie Making Competition 2020
Cut is a short movie-making competition brought to you by, SoLL, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, School of Law. The event unleashes a one-shot chance to bring out the film-maker in you.
The competition is open to graduate and undergraduate programs students, Professionals of respective fields. No purchase is necessary to enter the contest.
- Participation in the Contest constitutes of entrants with full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of the Rules and the decisions of the Judges which are final and binding.
- Organizers reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with all official rules.
- Contest entries may be submitted by an individual, or by a group of five (ex: a group of friends, an after-school program, or an entire class). In the case of a group submission, one prize will be awarded to the entire group as a whole.
“Law – A Sociological Tool”.
Entrants will then be judged on their ability to address the topic(s) of choice by being engaging, informative, inspiring, and creative through their film. All submissions must show a strong (research-supported) understanding of the topics and related issues. Submissions must share and highlight solutions to the issues discussed in the chosen sustainability topic(s). The film entry’s theme must be solution-based. The film should talk about an environmental/sustainability problem and then discuss what could be a potential solution to this problem.
For example, consider a film that discusses over-logging and deforestation and then elaborates on how paper-based product industries can change their methods to harvest sustainably. We look forward to viewing your entries that talk about a current problem and how you propose we solve this problem as a community with the goal of sustainability.
Last Date to submit and Register: August 25th, 2020
Declaration of Result: August 31st, 2020
- Prachie Singh: +91-79992 42167
- Shivam Pandey: +91-96022 69716
- Aparajita R Jha: +91-82407 94628
Social Media Handles
Reported by: Prachie Singh
Convener, Society of law & Literature