Call for Papers: DME Journal of Law | DMEJL Volume 1
DMEJL Volume 1 Research Cell, Delhi Metropolitan Education is releasing the DME Journal of Law (DMEJL) and seeks to invite papers for DMEJL Volume 1, 2020. The scope of the Journal extends to socially and politically relevant contemporary legal issues. Theme The theme of the paper may revolve around business law, civil rights and civil liberties, environmental law… Read More »
DMEJL Volume 1
Research Cell, Delhi Metropolitan Education is releasing the DME Journal of Law (DMEJL) and seeks to invite papers for DMEJL Volume 1, 2020.
The scope of the Journal extends to socially and politically relevant contemporary legal issues.
The theme of the paper may revolve around business law, civil rights and civil liberties, environmental law and human rights, international law, law and gender, law and public policy, law and technology, sports and entertainment law, media law, intellectual property rights, alternate dispute resolution, Indian constitutional law, and Indian criminal law.
Research scholars, legal professionals, academicians, and students are invited to contribute to the journal. The journal will be accepting submissions in the form of:
- Research Articles (5000-7000 words)
- Book reviews (1000-1500 words)
- Case reviews (3000-4000 words)
- Legislative reviews (3000-4000 words)
NO PUBLICATION FEE
Formatting Guidelines for DMEJL Volume 1
- Font size: 12 (main text), 14 (heading), 10 (footnotes)
- Font style: Times New Roman
- Footnote: JILI style of citation
- The bibliography must be included along with the Research Articles.
- Justify the text.
- Line spacing: 1.5 (main text), 1.0 (footnotes), Use 1-inch margins on all sides.
- Abstract of 250-300 words must be submitted along with the main article/book review/legislative review.
- Co-authorship is allowed for up to 2 authors
- Along with the abstract, keywords must also be mentioned.
- The acceptable format for submission of document is .doc or .docx
- The guidelines of UGC will be followed, with respect to Plagiarism.
- Number all pages consecutively beginning with the title page.
The authors can submit the manuscripts online via email on this email ID: [email protected]. Submission to be accompanied by a cover letter including:
- A concise and informative title.
- The names and affiliations of all authors.
- The name, mailing address, mobile number, fax number, and e-mail address of the author (or corresponding author, if more than one author)
- Any acknowledgments to those who assisted the authors, placed in a footnote to the title.
- The cover letter must be in .doc or .docx file.
Publication shall be subject to a thorough review process and plagiarism shall be checked using Turnitin. The author/s must ensure that the work described in the research paper or article has neither been published previously nor under consideration for publication anywhere.
Important Dates: DMEJL Volume 1
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: May 30, 2020
- Communication about Acceptance of Abstract: June 15, 2020
- Last date for Submission of Final Paper: July 15, 2020
In case of any queries, write to us at [email protected]