Delhi Metropolitan Education is organizing National Moot Court Competition, 2017 (DME NMCC 2017) from 24th – 26th March, 2017. In an endeavor to give Law students an opportunity to showcase their mooting and researching skills.
Venue: School of Law Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida
Teams must register by February 16, 2017 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Registration for DME National Moot 2017”.
On receiving the registrations, maximum 40 teams will be allowed to participate in the Competition on First come-First serve basis. The acceptance of provisional registration will be notiﬁed immediately to the respective teams through electronic mail.
- Winning Team Award – The winning team will receive a trophy and a prize worth Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only).
- Runners-Up Team Award – The runners up team will receive a trophy and a prize worth Rs. 8,000/- (Rupees Eight Thousand Only).
- Best Student Advocate/Counsel – The Best Student Advocate/Counsel will receive a trophy and a prize worth Rs. 2,500/- (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred Only).
- Best Memorial – The team submitting the best Memorial will receive a trophy and a prize worth Rs. 2,500/- (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred Only).
- Best Researcher – The Best Researcher will receive a trophy and prize worth Rs. 2,500/- Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred Only)
- Ms. Azka Sheikh Kalia, Student Convener, Mobile – +91-8285251843
- Mr. Harshit Dave, Student Co-Convener, Mobile – +91-7503390449
- Syed Firdaus Alvi, Secretary, Mobile – +91-9650853380