Internship and Placement Cell, Dharmashastra National Law University is organising DNLU National Workshop on ‘Legal Drafting and Writing Skills’ from 7th – 9th June 2021.
Dharmashastra National Law University was established in 2018 by the Madhya Pradesh Dharmashastra National Law University Act, 2018. DNLU emphasizes the value of inculcating research in each and every student and promotes scholarly qualities in them. Established in the ‘Sanskardhani’ of the State of Madhya Pradesh, it aims to develop the legal ambit by reflecting on our culture since time immemorial.
About DNLU National Workshop on ‘Legal Drafting and Writing Skills’
The Internship and Placement Cell of DNLU Jabalpur is organizing a three day National Workshop on “Legal Drafting and Writing Skills” from 7th June – 9th June 2021. Owing to the pandemic, the workshop will be conducted virtually.
The following are the key features that need to be kept in mind regarding the workshop:
- The workshop will be a three-day event from 7th– 9th June 2021 spanning across a total of 11 sessions.
- The sessions will be taken by erudite professionals having experience in the realm of Legal Drafting and Writing from various parts of the country.
- The Workshop will be having 4 sessions on 7th June, 4 sessions on 8th June, and 3 sessions on 9th June.
- The registration fee for the event is Rs.500 per participant. The payment details for the same are contained in the brochure attached herewith.
- The last date of registration for the event is 6th June 2021.
- Mode- online.
- Interested individuals can register by filling the google form attached in the brochure, along with the payment of the registration fee. – https://forms.gle/Z47se4cHPWgSrFtv9
- In case there is any problem in filling the google form, the registration can be made by directly sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org the attachment of payment information (i.e. Complete details of the transaction)
- The details required are –
Account Name – Dharmashastra National Law University Research and Seminars
Account Number – 6291000100013591
IFSC Code – Punb0629100
Bank Name – Punjab National Bank
Account Type – Saving
Mode of Payment – NEFT/RTGS/ IMPS/ UPI /PhonePe/ GooglePay / Internet
After Payment, the student needs to mention the following details and attach the screenshot of the Payment. In case, there is problem in filling the Google Form, Registration can be made by directly sending a mail to email@example.com with the attachment of payment information (i.e. with complete details of transaction) which includes the following
- Name of the payer
- Registered Mobile No of the Payer
- Transaction ID / UTRNo.
- Mode of Payment
- Date of Payment
- Name of the Bank & Branch
- Amount Paid
- Also, students facing any difficulty can contact any of the individuals whose contact details are mentioned in the brochure attached herewith.
- Kindly refer to the brochure for a detailed understanding of the event and the modalities.
- Find more details related to the event – Click Here
Reported By: Shruti Tiwari
Placement-cum-Public Relations Officer