Last Updated on by Admin LB
Research and Publication Cell (Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad) is inviting Call for Chapters for Edited Book on Bankruptcy Laws & Cross-Border Insolvency In India – The Way Ahead before 20th December 2021.
About Research and Publication Cell – Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
Research and Publication Cell (Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad) is committed to achieving academic excellence through constant efforts to elevate the standards of the academic community at SLS-H. Towards this end, the Cell hosts international and national seminars, conferences etc. The Research Cell has an Advisory Board, Research and Advisory Committee (RAC) consisting of reputed academicians, researchers from all over the world.
About Call for Chapters for Edited Book on Bankruptcy Laws & Cross-Border Insolvency In India – The Way Ahead
- Critique of IBC, 2016.
- Timeline is Essence: IBC, 2016.
- Emerging Jurisprudence.
- IBC: A Boon for Entrepreneurship.
- IBC: Leads to Ease of Doing Business.
- IBC: A Review from International Perspective.
- Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy for Individual and Partnership.
- Fast Track Resolution.
- Emerging Jurisprudence behind Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law
- Legal and Adjudicating Mechanism of IBC
- Cross Border Insolvency and Investment Process
- Challenges in IBC
Note: These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to the above-mentioned theme.
- Dr Anuradha Binnuri, Officiating Director, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
- Mr Aditya Mishra, Visiting Faculty of Law, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
- The work submitted shall be the original and unpublished work of the author.
- Plagiarism of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Word Limit (Inclusive of Footnotes): 4000-8000 Words
- Citation: The Citation style should be in consonance with The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi..
- The body of the paper shall be: Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5
- Citations Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10 and Line Spacing: 1
- Headings should be Bold, in Capitals, Size 14, centre-aligned.
- The copyright shall vest in the Editorial Board.
- All submissions shall be sent through email at: [email protected] in Microsoft Word (.doc or.docx) format.
- The subject title for the email must be “Bankruptcy Laws & Cross-Border Insolvency in India- The Way Ahead”.
- The author must send in the cover letter in the body of the email, which must contain all the relevant details: (Name of the author(s), Designation, Name of College/University/Institution, Phone Number and Email ID).
- Co-Authorship is limited up to two only.
- An abstract of 300 words followed by 5 minimum keywords.
- The Last Date for submission of the final paper along with the abstract is 20th December 2021.
- The decision of the Editorial Committee shall be final and binding.
Selected work will be published in book bearing ISBN. The contributor has to Contact Publisher and will have to pay the charge if anyone wishes to procure a Hard Copy of the Book as per the bill raised by Publisher.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Mr Aditya Mishra
Visiting Faculty of Law, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
+91 93100 53923
Reported By: Research and Publication Cell, SLS, Hyderabad