Last Updated on by Admin LB
One-Week Online FDP on Technological Advancements in Education, Management and Law is being organised by IITM from 11th July to 17th July, 2022.
About the Organisation
Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law is Committed to be an Academic Institution with Relevant, Accurate, Timely, Punctual, Approachable and Distinct Qualities in students and teacher for Excellence in Legal, Management & Leadership Qualities.
To pursue global standards of Professional Education, Creativity, Innovation, Accountability, Critical Self Evaluation, Methodical Collection of information and continous improvement in the Self & Academic Standards Through Effective Quality Management System of Knowledge Creation and Dissemination.
About FDP on Technological Advancements in Education, Management and Law
It gives us immense pleasure to announce that Ideal Institute of Management and Technology (affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi) along with School of Education, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar under the Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching scheme of Ministry of Education, Government of India is organizing a One – week Online Faculty Development Programme on the broad theme of “Technological Advancements in Education, Management and Law” from 11th July to 17th July, 2022.
- The programme is the culmination of the Government of India efforts in launching a comprehensive umbrella scheme aimed at improving the quality of education at all levels by infusing distinction in education at all levels by incorporating quality and excellence in our teachers and teaching.
- The pinnacle point of this FDP is its usage in calculating API Score as per requisite for the promotion under UGC norms.
- In line with above stated benefit, we take this opportunity to extend an invitation to your esteemed institution and to your colleagues for participation in the Faculty Development Programme.
- This programme is designed for Teacher Educators, teachers in Colleges/Universities and Research Scholars to provide an opportunity to deliberate and learn about the challenges being faced in education and research in the present digital era in terms of cyber security in academia and Innovation, Incubation, Start-ups and Research Challenges in India.
- Registration Fees
- Faculty Members: Rs. 1,000/-
- Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
- Bank Details
- Account Name: School of Education
- Account Number: 02881000059332
- IFSC Code: PSIB0000288
- Bank: P&S Bank, GNDU Branch
- Registration Form: Click Here
- After online registration download the proforma of application form from the link given below:
- Application Form Proforma: Click Here
- After downloading, fill, sign and get forwarded from head of your institute, scan and send us in pdf form at [email protected] latest by 31st May 2022.
- After completion of registration process, you shall receive a selection letter.
- Keep on checking your registered email for getting the latest updates on this programme.
- Thereafter, all correspondence will be done through e-mail [email protected] only.
Available Seats: 100
- Dr. Amit Kauts, Project Coordinator (School of Education, PMMMNTT, MoE, GOI Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar)
- Ph: +91 98152 22084
- Ms. Jasmandeep Kaur, Project Coordinator (IIMT, Delhi)
- Ph: +91 78380 40417
Submitted By: Namita Sinha